What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Welsh Growers Thread

waveguide

Veteran
guess i failed to see, we've all moved on. it's funny seeing american youth all over the planet.

anyway i'll read and occasionally vaguely remember things.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
lmfao... do you charge yourself 3 quid everytime you wanna get in your own front garden too?

(ok ok so they sold the bridge to the french but it nearly worked ;) )

JamieShoes

Veteran
Hehehe...England cant be that good then if there isnt even an entry fee :D

(jokes ppl. banters innit)

JamieShoes

Veteran
Half serious post now...

So at this years IC cup I was talking to a mate (from norn iron) who while in Wales was given some really good haze and was told it was called Dragon Haze.. now when he told me this, I thought he was pulling my leg, but then after talking to a mate at home in the mountains, he told me there is indeed a 20+ yr old haze held round there but seldom shared... I know it sounds like a mickey take but does anyone have any info on this cut? potentially something like an old nevs or mango haze...

DiRTYFooD

Half serious post now...

So at this years IC cup I was talking to a mate (from norn iron) who while in Wales was given some really good haze and was told it was called Dragon Haze.. now when he told me this, I thought he was pulling my leg, but then after talking to a mate at home in the mountains, he told me there is indeed a 20+ yr old haze held round there but seldom shared... I know it sounds like a mickey take but does anyone have any info on this cut? potentially something like an old nevs or mango haze...

I've never heard of a 20yr old haze cutting but I do know that smottie X mango X super silver haze is passed around......

JamieShoes

Veteran
some pretty impressive ingredients there, sounds like a lot of fun even if it isnt the one I was told about :)

sianhan

Get in Wales top effort and you defiainately deserved the win for sure.Played like true dragons.

Last edited:

Iffy

Nil Illegitimus Carburundum
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cymru am byth!

Cymru am byth!

No my friend and countryman, you are not alone!
:tiphat:

madalasatori

Veteran
A mate of mine in wales has a grow - his neighbours both sides also grow as do the two houses directly opposite. Some of the houses are blatant to say the least.

Great country