What's new

well, my lil bro got busted today.

drtask

What grounds did he have to search you? Sounds like you weren't even on the road...

i was at a public park after hours, and his probable cause was f'ing hay in the back of the car. i drive a sports car and the hatch was full of hay. was still green not yellow like straw. i looked suspicious and with them acquiring a search warrant, that was a bunch of crap i didn't need.

medmaker: i've had run in's with the cops around here a few times and have learned some "tricks" to save my ass and keep my record clean. call me bitch for consenting to the search, but i aint got a record either. the cops aren't the ones that are the aholes. its the law. they're just doing their job. you dont want someone coming in and being a jerk to you in your work place do you? same goes for them. they're just people doing their jobs. the laws are arbitrary and ridiculous at times, but all we can do is call our representatives and tell them to change em. just my :2cents:

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
At 17 years old he should be granted "youthful offender status". This means his records will be sealed.

As for the Federal loans, I think that only applies to felony drug convictions....

SatoriSOG

geez- a 3 page thread about some 17 year old dork caught with a pipe???

I feel this forum has gone downhill.....

hey man, this isnt even about the fact he got caught/all that shit. He's come to terms with the fact that he fucked up

I started this in hopes to find out trouble he could get into and more importantly how it can affect his future (i.e student loans thread off of this.)

i mean, yeah im not sayin this is an important thread, but no need to be a dick about it.

also he just called, said the officer called and wanted him to come down to the station to discuss things...hmm...

SatoriSOG

thank you for the kind words foo bird

and yeah, I think hes just gonna end up using the court appointed lawyer/public defender though. we were never worried about what was gonna happen to him, just what woould affect his well being and education

grow on everyone :]

FreedomFGHTR

Veteran
the cops aren't the ones that are the aholes. its the law. they're just doing their job. you dont want someone coming in and being a jerk to you in your work place do you? same goes for them. they're just people doing their jobs. the laws are arbitrary and ridiculous at times, but all we can do is call our representatives and tell them to change em. just my :2cents:

Wow you really think that? While there will be some decent human beings that have jobs as cops, the other 90% are cruel unsuffereable adrenaline junkies who get their kicks inflicting misery on others. Usually most cops have a very very basic understanding of the laws they are supposed to enforce. They are known for being liars and thieves. They are just a gang who's colors are blue/black with silver/gold stars, and claim whole counties as their territories.

Latest posts

Latest posts