http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ssO7e_ptq0

eheheheestlased

smokers mix
http://www.mindnote.ee/media/cld_est_tuljak.m3u

here's skunk #1 by me on my balcony
picture.php

P

perakko

Did you get any bud from these plants perakko? Damn.. growing outdoor here sucks, we need autoflowering seeds to get buds.

hello wuhvel and thanks for translation ;) and yeah i got some decent buddage out of those pehkuruders in the pics. here's few more.

what kinda weather do you have? if its rainy the autoflowers tend to mold pretty easily :( these pehkuruders seemed pretty mold resistant, finishing around end of sept. here in north 62. the strain is a cross of finnish old school sativadom od strain Pekin Pehku and Doubleruder which is ruderalis indica x lowryder. they give much more compeatable yield comparing to autoflower being full sized plants.. :chin:

peace!

T

Toomas

Tervist kõigile :)
Huvitab, palju siin foorumis eestlasi üldse kokku on?

"what kinda weather do you have?"
umm, actually it really depends on summer: sometimes it's nice and sunny all the time, and sometimes it's more rainy and colder, third option would be it's sometimes rainy, then warm and sunny, and then again colder and cloudy.
I've grown some WW outdoors, but it couldn't get done because the autumn was too cold, so i had to chop it, no flowers had developed.

My previous grow: 1 ww under 2x200w Envirolites, got about 40g of dry bud :p.
videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsCGxN7w23o&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD3bNMlDS1s&feature=channel
My current grow:
closet: 150cm(tall)X90cm(l)X60cm(w)
carbon filter
LTI 250cm3/h fan
400w dual-spectrum HPS bulb + electronic ballast + cooltube
growin in soil
BioBizz- grow, flower, topmax, alg-a-mix
2xNL + 2X fem. Blueberry(clones) + 2XNL clones.

They're 2 weeks in veg. No pics to show.

Xtrail

yo wassup arrogant neighbours...only once been in your country,nice..and I heard estonian girls like it from behind..what about outdoors in Estimaa???

Greenery615

fhe best way to grow in here is in greenhouse. for outside growers ,mold is the biggest problem and offcoors cops. lets hope this summer wheather is way better than last year when it was raining all the time.

Grnry :tiphat:

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Hi all compadres, anyone from Tallinn?

Not sure yet but probably i will go to Tallinn for four months, from october to january, so i wonder how is the scene there, how is the law..with smoke...with grow....chance to send some...chance to bring some (buds/seeds)...chance to grow some...chance to score some..prices..

I can´t live without my lovely weed or my lovely hashish...hehehe.

Hoping some of you are around and meet you there, pm me.

Thank you all, best regards,

Dima.

exceve

Not sure yet but probably i will go to Tallinn for four months, from october to january, so i wonder how is the scene there, how is the law..with smoke...with grow....chance to send some...chance to bring some (buds/seeds)...chance to grow some...chance to score some..prices..
From October to January it's only possible to grow indoors here - if you're only here for 4 months I wouldn't bother building a growroom/closet. The law doesn't tolerate cannabis well here - the large amount by law begins from 20g, if you are caught with less then you will probably just get fined but if you are caught with more a criminal penalty will be sentenced. Sending it here probably isn't safe. Bringin depends on how you are coming - if you are coming by plane I wouldn't risk it - there are dogs in the airport. If you come by land transport from south there is no border control so it's relatively safe to bring. If you want to score have a look around and find someone who looks like a smoker - you'll find someone who knows something soon enough. The average price is from 250-300 EEK - approximately 17-20 EUR per gram. Hope you'll have a good time in Estonia.

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Lot of thanks for the info Excese, hope i could meet you there.

I´ll pm you, as soon as i can, you must have 50 post i think.

Best wishes, aituma!

Sergio.

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
What up here my compadres?

Crazy to get weed here, but i find as always.....

I tryed some haze hybrid really nicee!

Greetings from Tallinn