What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Weedhoppers thread,,all are welcome.

Weedhopper

FB_IMG_1722683692995.jpg
FB_IMG_1722683771345.jpg
FB_IMG_1722683866186.jpg
FB_IMG_1722683893672.jpg
FB_IMG_1722683614585.jpg
FB_IMG_1722683623038.jpg
FB_IMG_1722683648762.jpg
FB_IMG_1722683741938.jpg
FB_IMG_1722683661011.jpg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
your right,i didn't consider the terrible tragedy of that poor motorist being delayed by 10 seconds...oh the humanity!
How about a string of motorists?

How terrible the tragedy for the biker to move over when there is adequate room so that the motorists can pass?

How terrible the tragedy for bikers to use streets set aside for bike traffic versus the main arterials?

Where did you pull your hyperbolic "10" seconds from? Would it be tragic for the biker to be 10 seconds later because they pulled over to let a string of traffic by?

I seem to have hit a nerve, so I infer you are a biker yourself and have been offended by motorists' reaction to you blocking the orderly flow of traffic.

Internet fighting.jpg

Last edited:

Weedhopper

Bicycle riders don't do that in Texas. It's not a healthy way to ride.😁
Might get your ass kicked holding up traffic in Dallas,,, especially if we are trying to get home and pop a top on a cold beer.😋

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Proper way to ride your bicycle.
If it doesn't have a bike path you probably should get a scooter or a Harley.😁

View attachment 19042972
Portland is one of the most bike friendly cities in the US, replete with bike lanes, certain neighborhood streets marked for bike traffic and slower speeds, Traffic signals with green bike safety islands in front of the other traffic and no right hand turns on red are allowed, paved bike paths taking over ole rail lines, etc, et al.

Alas a certain percent of the population are arrogant self-serving narcissistic assholes, some of which drive cars and some of which ride bikes. Regardless of where they go, there they are........................

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Weedhopper

I like it when they leave a little to the in imagination.
I liked topless bars but I didn't care for stripe clubs and all the fking bologna.😝

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like it when they leave a little to the in imagination.
I liked topless bars but I didn't care for stripe clubs and all the fking bologna.😝
Like truth being stranger than fiction, I've discovered that my imagination is often far better than reality.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bikes are awesome,cars cause more problems than they solve

and it's really not so much to ask that drivers slow down for a couple of minutes since it could be the difference between someone on a bike making it where they're going alive or being seriously injured

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that's all we ask...and i do agree that the lycra clad roadies are obnoxious but it's still no reason for hostility from drivers...frankly i find their behavior to be unproductive and annoying as well,they just make it harder for those of us using bikes as transportation to make it from point a to b without having run ins with hostile drivers