What's new

beanja

First pic is an overhead view of a topped 4 wk old WCSD seedling next to a Dj short Flo same age. Then we got a side shot of wcsd , lots of little branches starting. These little bastards stink, i mean really bad and there only 4 wks old in veg.They were just replanted into a 2.5 gal pot for final veg. I am using the sun for the day then moved under T8 tubes for the night.
Next up is my Lady bug's bubba Male , beautiful lookin kush plants very healthy and vigourous, fan leaves bigger than my hands. I have 3 lovely females that are at a diff location.
All just as healthy and vigorous. Using homemade organic recipe, with guanos, castings, fish bone meal and kelp.
Oh and last pic is an overhead of the flo which has a slight case of the "crinkle" deformity, should grow out of it though .
Thanks again medman ...
flo and wcsd.jpg
side shot wcsd.jpg
stealth bubba.jpg
Lady bug fan.jpg
flo.jpg

beanja

Thanks GSP , probably another month then trigger flowering. I have 3 WCSD in veg right now and they are stinky , stinkier then rezdogs SD ibl and Chem D . I cant emphasize how much these stink already, i nice raunchy undertone shall we say on such small plants.
Medman was right about not growing near neighbors .... Wow.

GSPfan

Veteran
Damn. The wcsd strain really caught my eye but I don't think I'll be able to pop more than one bean at a time if they're as stinky as you say. Good to know though. I loves me some stinky herb.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks GSP , probably another month then trigger flowering. I have 3 WCSD in veg right now and they are stinky , stinkier then rezdogs SD ibl and Chem D . I cant emphasize how much these stink already, i nice raunchy undertone shall we say on such small plants.
Medman was right about not growing near neighbors .... Wow.

hey beanja

i mean no disrespect to anyone on here

buuut, i have seen vagpuncher run most of rez's stuff that was supposed to be road-kill-esc in the odor depo. i failed to see much smell anywhere. thats why i love his sdk male vag gave me ages ago as a donor. - so all my pungency can shine through with no interference

as well, the wcsd cut got the nerds friend busted as well. thank god i got a cut before both of them went down. that one can be a real menace to anyone growing almost anywhere where privacy is a must

med-man

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
First pic is an overhead view of a topped 4 wk old WCSD seedling next to a Dj short Flo same age. Then we got a side shot of wcsd , lots of little branches starting. These little bastards stink, i mean really bad and there only 4 wks old in veg.They were just replanted into a 2.5 gal pot for final veg. I am using the sun for the day then moved under T8 tubes for the night.
Next up is my Lady bug's bubba Male , beautiful lookin kush plants very healthy and vigourous, fan leaves bigger than my hands. I have 3 lovely females that are at a diff location.
All just as healthy and vigorous. Using homemade organic recipe, with guanos, castings, fish bone meal and kelp.
Oh and last pic is an overhead of the flo which has a slight case of the "crinkle" deformity, should grow out of it though .
Thanks again medman ...

thanks a bunch for posting dude

its too bad i didnt get much more info on lb's bubba. other then the fact that lb rarely carries anything that doeant do the trick in every department. he did however kill 3 of his moms to make way for my ppk a couple years ago. :)

i love the lbb from seed and when she is hybridized

med-man

Latest posts

Latest posts