Water can vs sprayer

trixP

Which one for you ??

My can it’s big and clumsy considering a sprayer

Who swears by the sprayer
Too me it seems easier to get an even spread of water around the plant

SubGirl

420club
I love this one. You can drop one end in a 5 gallon bucket and water really fast with large flow and trigger to slow it down. It’s rechargeable but a chrge will last an entire grow. You can reach under scrogged down plants with ease. It has a 10 ft hose too. I love mine and have turned on many to it.
IMG_2091.jpeg

trixP

I diG the electric deal, all the small ones are often pump actuated, don’t really need the 10ft but it’s handy and better to have than not have

SubGirl

420club
I have a hand pump sprayer but it would take way to long to water my plants with it. I use my sprayer when I’m treating the leaves but not for watering the soil.
they do make smaller versions of the one I used but I’ve not used them. Good luck to you.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I love this one. You can drop one end in a 5 gallon bucket and water really fast with large flow and trigger to slow it down. It’s rechargeable but a chrge will last an entire grow. You can reach under scrogged down plants with ease. It has a 10 ft hose too. I love mine and have turned on many to it.
View attachment 18924028
I ordered mine today, Thanks to your input… I’m looking forward to giving my back a rest

Ca++

I don't think watering cans and sprayers, cover the same jobs.

I have used a telescopic watering lance, with garden hose attachment. They came with a rose, but we were lazy and took it off, for better flow rates. They were about $5, and used hose and pumps we already had. The main reason we got them, was to reach further back than the front row.
I have wanted one recently, but made do with the vacuum cleaner extension hard pipes. Shoving them through the canopy to find the tubs, then jugging water down them.

Oh, I found the very one's
iu

amanda88

Cervantes recommends a watering wand, I thought I'd try it out and yes its great
gives water ok but also air with the water
most hand sprayers expire after a month or so, and the watering can is someplace