What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Washington State: SB 6083 Home Grows for All!!

Hey Everyone,

I posted in the WA section but I am not sure how many of you frequent that section.

Good news! SB6083 and companion HB2196 are still alive. They would allow anyone over 21 to grow up to 6 plants, posses up to 8oz and "gift" up to an ounce to another adult.

PLEASE CONTACT YOUR REPRESENTATIVES AND VOICE YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find your legislators: http://app.leg.wa.gov/districtfinder/

I phoned my 2 Rep's and my Senator's office this morning to ask them to support these bills. I asked on each call:

"How many people have you heard from regarding these bills?"

All three replied: "You are the first one to call regarding this bill"

How sad is that?

gdbud

I just got off the phone with my representatives
Senator Don Benson and he is aware of the bill and is in support of it.
House representative Lynda Wilson the aid was unaware of the bill but will pass my message on.
House representative Paul Harris was not also unaware of the bill, but did say that now he will take a look at the bill.
Please if your a resident of Washington State please call your representatives and bring their attention to these bills.

I just got off the phone with my representatives
Senator Don Benson and he is aware of the bill and is in support of it.
House representative Lynda Wilson the aid was unaware of the bill but will pass my message on.
House representative Paul Harris was not also unaware of the bill, but did say that now he will take a look at the bill.
Please if your a resident of Washington State please call your representatives and bring their attention to these bills.

YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been soooo disappointed that when I speak with my reps they tell me that I am the only one or one of just a few who has contacted them regarding these issues.

We all need to be LOUD!! Not sitting quietly saying "I can't make a difference".

Kudos to you my friend.

FJ