What's new

Was the Cannabis Castle (Sensi Seeds) ever raided?

goingrey

Another thing is if you follow mns on ig is they always post other peoples grows pointing out characteristics.. I always thought this a bit strange I mean if you have the parents why no pictures of your own stable …
So I was wondering if it’s a recognisable pheno /trait he is seeing from the past , he must get thousands of Picts emailed inboxed ect …just thought I would mention that
Who is running their IG though, possibly not Shanti at all..

Fuel

Now that's a huge top! And you weren't kidding with the avatar lol, nice paint job!

I like coherent things ^^ Thx buddy

P1120431.JPG

This one was less generous, but kicked really hard. Big Bud again.

Number of people talking shit on this strain : giganormous
Number of people able to give accurate growth details : 1 met. Not joking.

I'm not talking about "since yesterday", i hunted this line in various period of sensi.

Most of the time when i ear "it's dead, hay, but my pre-bullshit version" i know by advance that it's musky, specially when the expert isn't able to give any accurate and genuine growth detail but "it smoke better" ^^

I prefer 100 times someone assuming plainly the rip off and the tentative to output a better iteration. Sincerely.

Uludag

Some Black Domina random pheno cuttings its 100% indica just as it ever was

I had Black Domina from Sensi also besides other strains and they looked same like yours leaf issues, like it has some Virus or shit. Really weak plants overall nothing from Sensi glory back in the days.

IMG_20210613_151951.jpg

IMG_20210613_151938.jpg

Weed was fine, kicked me into the couch or bed no matter what, but the plants so weak damn.

IMG_20210706_152636.jpg

Also new Strains i tryd called N13 Kush, Mandarin Punch, Banana Frost from the research section i think, where nothing special. In 10 seeds there where not even 1 plant i would consider to save as a motherplant.

Sure you cant always get the winners but i mean i dunno. I had better experience with other breeeders even small homegrower "Pollenchuck" Breeder i was more satiesfied then with Sensi Seed stuff. Sad but im honest here, i really liked Sensi back then, and sure you may will find a winner in Jack Herer or another legendary strain but its also not just poop a ten seed pack, you will have to go threw alot if your not the lucky one. :biggrin:

Dime

Last time i grew sensi was a long time ago and the seeds were expensive, I grew early girl,early skunk.and shiva skunk , they were also also weak plants that had no potency.Only a pack of each but I won't buy them again.

Mimpi Manis

Here he answers the question right at the beginning

Something for the body language experts :D

Looks like he's growing some kind of plants?

Body language? Spurious opinionated speculation seems another way to describe that particular methodology. Which these days seems a regular trope in the cannabis space. Seems a no nonsense believable response to questions for most part.

Fuel

like it has some Virus or shit

Variegation. And considering the stains on lower leaves and the apex color, not only this ^^

cc94aa6.jpg

This one have also a variegated leaf, it's an Ed Rosenthal Super Bud actually flowering aside some JH, NL5H and SS2.

The thing to know with Sensi is that they burnt to ashes any form of quality control on seeds, as well i guess that how they are produced. Maybe they are more careful with their feminized seeds, never tried.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
I had Black Domina from Sensi also besides other strains and they looked same like yours leaf issues, like it has some Virus or shit. Really weak plants overall nothing from Sensi glory back in the days.

View attachment 19019568

View attachment 19019569

Weed was fine, kicked me into the couch or bed no matter what, but the plants so weak damn.

View attachment 19019570

Also new Strains i tryd called N13 Kush, Mandarin Punch, Banana Frost from the research section i think, where nothing special. In 10 seeds there where not even 1 plant i would consider to save as a motherplant.

Sure you cant always get the winners but i mean i dunno. I had better experience with other breeeders even small homegrower "Pollenchuck" Breeder i was more satiesfied then with Sensi Seed stuff. Sad but im honest here, i really liked Sensi back then, and sure you may will find a winner in Jack Herer or another legendary strain but its also not just poop a ten seed pack, you will have to go threw alot if your not the lucky one. :biggrin:
Black Domina was breeded in late 80's shure since than there are better strains overall.
99% of you were teeenager or youngster with way lower tolerance than these days,you cant compare flowers back than and now.
Its uncomparable,also have to say that you and I grew the same genetics.
So the genetics arent changed. I grew many Sensi strains and I still wait fore some strain without potency....or things you write above.
Shure they are building blocks of modern strains and moderns strains are overall better.
You cant compare strains of mid and late 80' with strains from 2024.
Most of thing you said if you really honest are uncomparable.
Its narrative here 1.st Sensi lost his parrents.
Than when people who claim that cant show evidence for that,they will start saying oh genetics are the same but they are shit.

What I like about Sensi is thing that they still have original genetics. And its place whem you can really see difference between strains,they have that old school indicas and sativas. This if peace of history and that is value i appriciate with Sensi....also every breeder will buy Sensi regs if he wants to breed from begining.
Plants like black domina 100% indica you cant find enywhere today than at Sensis.
Its also case with other things.

Latest posts

Latest posts