What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU

Was I hallucinating?

alohabob

Good day bro Dubi. I have a possibly crazy inquiry. So I was given some seeds several yrs ago. I was told they were from Ace and were a Yunnan Hash crossed with an obscure Kush. I of course went online where I swear I read about this cross on your website. We are still growing it and its awesome. But I need to know, did I hallucinate the whole thing or was this a real strain. I see nothing anywhere at all on the web, no mention on your threads here, so I am just totally befuddled. Can you unfuddle me please?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome to ICMag @alohabob :) glad to know you are still growing there some of our genetics.
It is most probably the Kali China x PCK or Bubba Kush x Kali China old limited edition or less probably the R+D ErdPurt x Kali China.

If you post some pics i can try to help you identify the genetics.

alohabob

Welcome to ICMag @alohabob :) glad to know you are still growing there some of our genetics.
It is most probably the Kali China x PCK or Bubba Kush x Kali China old limited edition or less probably the R+D ErdPurt x Kali China.

If you post some pics i can try to help you identify the genetics.
Thanks Dubi! I'll get some pix of some curing harvest soon. I'll get shots of a small clone when I visit next time. I recall the blurb I read said it has the possibility of red or pink colored phenos. It also has a very 'dank' smell. Really strong and nice hi, but still needs another month of cure. Back to ya soon.