Veteran
Wake & bake on some Mac#1
77210647-E770-4263-B7CD-0DE06E52A040.jpeg
1B12269F-6D6E-421D-9D0B-C69FD16ADE67.jpeg

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did my part for Bobby Tuna ( Bobby you get a little taste I hope? ) tonight, please do the same....................,,,,,,,,,, Puff Puff Pass!
blowbubbles.gif

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
3 Chems ice hash 70% THC in a regular old 70s pipe with a screen. Just enough for one hit. Like 5 times. Adding tiny bit of MAC1 kief to the bowls 30% thc. It's usually how I smoke. I go through a gram of ice hash every 4 days.
merry Christmas everybody!!! 🙂❤️👍🚀💨🌭🍔🍟📻🏈🍕🌮🍩

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Was what you were smoking grown from those seeds from AKBB? This is important! LOL....Last few chocolopes I have grown out, DNA's latest, chocolopez and some other remake..none were like the old...Also when we found our cut she was not an outlier, there were two phenos basically, the bland "chocoloately one" and the fruity as F super sweet and sour and exotic, pawpaws and mangos, thai leaning with dense bid buds that stacked in a unique way.. Everyone raved about the second pheno and it seemed every breeder that carried the line on used the chocolaty one? I bred with the second pheno and had the best weed I have ever smoked. Back to wake and bake hahaha CBD full spectrum shatter/oil and organic tobacco in a spliff!

Latest posts

Latest posts