What's new

VT Straw Banannaz GIFTED

I Care

Things are actually pretty sweet!
I am very grateful for my novelties, for life, liberty and restorative freedoms. Things are looking great and I’m still working on the puffage from last week. This stuff is just delicious when it starts to get crispy. It has body and focus and relax, relief and happiness. Back and forth between NL and this, as it be comes ready for further enjoyment.

Can’t wait for this one. subtle rewards of making mistakes. it’s somewhere it stays dry and where it always gets a visual inspection.

image.jpg

I Care

The PM problem persists, being aware and peeling through leaves to find the stuff that would otherwise end up being closed up onto the fruits. I am being careful not to ingest any amount of this stuff cause I know a high presence and continued exposure to mycotoxins is hazardous. Then also extra caution keeping clean hands and not touching eyes or unaffected material.

this whole bud has got to go unfortunately, but to be honest I am certain that this is an outside source and not a genetic issue or a disease. Plant(s) was healthy as can be until last years old hay went for a last chance at a front lawn before winter. To be honest, I may be cycling everything out because of this issue now. Its hit the propagated vegetation too.
IMG_1195.jpeg

It’s about time to call it choppe’ and end this thing. It’s starting to get risky. Couldn’t take it all the way this run but I’m pretty stoked!
IMG_1184.jpeg
IMG_1182.jpeg
IMG_1181.jpeg

IMG_1197.jpeg

little bit for the jar too. stuff in the background that just got deeply inspected, wet trimmed and waits to be ready to go in my stash
IMG_1180.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts