What's new

Violeta

Hey,

I couldn't resist, Germination 3/3 👌

I'll drop by to give you some news when I get the chance, nice day to you all!

IMG_5567.jpg

Best regards,
StrangleThorns

marmarb

Put in a order with Lou for a couple packs hopefully they arrive so I can play with them outdoors this year if not always next summer

regentag

My Violeta is 6 weeks old. In the first 4 weeks she was a Window/Tent plant along with a KC and Erpurts. they are outside and in a GH for two weeks. They all are a bit disappointed with the soil but i fed worm casting tea with some other ingredients and they like it as it seems.

Already in preflower due to the bad weather I guess and I will take the oputunity to use some light deprivation to keep her that way.

full

full

full

babe ruth

My Violeta is 6 weeks old. In the first 4 weeks she was a Window/Tent plant along with a KC and Erpurts. they are outside and in a GH for two weeks. They all are a bit disappointed with the soil but i fed worm casting tea with some other ingredients and they like it as it seems.

Already in preflower due to the bad weather I guess and I will take the oputunity to use some light deprivation to keep her that way.

full

full

full
Could be the sexyest stem photo on the internet

Note: I started under the assumption these were purple pheno of Malawi only, I have edited my posts to try and reduce confusion.

Here are a few Violetas (Purple Malawi x Purple Pakistan Chitral Kush) vegging away, very uniform development so far.

picture.php
I love the violeta. The tall phenos are the best. I wasn't as happy with the short Pakistani phenos even if they were pretty and almost black color. Not as good of smoke as the tall girls that take longer to flower and have lots of stretch in the beginning of flower.
Hope you find a keeper
Have an AMAZING day

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad to see Violeta growing in your greenhouse this outdoor season @regentag :) If you feel the soil is not good enough, she will be more than happy in flowering after a transplant to soil with darker, high-quality peat, guano, and worm castings.

Welcome to ICMag, @TrulyAmazingGenetics 🥰 Thanks for your positive feedback on Violeta. My favorite Violeta expressions for terpenes lean towards the Purple PCK 2002 mother, which indeed has longer nodes and a longer flowering time than average PCKs.