What's new

Announcement Videographer / Video Editor Required For Amsterdam Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

StevenHXF

Administrator
I'm posting this in the hope there's somebody on the forum who would be able to film and edit an a small series of interviews for publication online.

I know it's a long shot but they would need to be able to travel to Amsterdam with Gypsy and one of the ICMag team to help put together an ICMag video podcast that would (initially) see Gypsy travel to Amsterdam and sit down with 3 big names in the cannabis scene for face-to-face interviews.

We can't pay a salary, but travel, accommodation and food would be provided and of course you would get to chill with Gypsy and one of our team for the duration of the trip. All in it will be 2-3 days. You will most definitely meet some cool people on this trip! ;)

We do have a small budget for additional equipment if required, if you have your own equipment then all the better as it will leave more money in the pot for other things. Due to the level of people we're going to be sitting down with we really want to do this justice, please only reach out if you know what you're doing and have experience of this sort of thing. Any footage we capture will need to be edited and tweaked ready for publication via our new podcast section and YouTube.

If this first series of interviews / videos are well received, the plan is to take the filming further afield to other destinations in Europe then North America. You wouldn't need to commit to that, at the moment we're just focussing on trying to put something together for the first stage of the project.

As I said, we've managed to get 3 of the biggest names in the space to agree to sit down for face-to-face interviews with Gypsy and we're really quite excited on where this could end up if we can put together the right team.

Dates haven't been set yet but we're thinking we'd like to get this done in the next month or so for publication by late summer.

Please let me know if you're interested, you can reply here, pm me on the forum or email us at email@icmag.com

Thanks,
Steven

@Gypsy Nirvana @PANIKZ @Millsy

Last edited:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
I'm posting this in the hope there's somebody on the forum who would be able to film and edit an a small series of interviews for publication online.

I know it's a long shot but they would need to be able to travel to Amsterdam with Gypsy and one of the ICMag team to help put together an ICMag video podcast that would (initially) see Gypsy travel to Amsterdam and sit down with 3 big names in the cannabis scene for face-to-face interviews.

We can't pay a salary, but travel, accommodation and food would be provided and of course you would get to chill with Gypsy and one of our team for the duration of the trip. All in it will be 2-3 days. You will most definitely meet some cool people on this trip! ;)

We do have a small budget for additional equipment if required, if you have your own equipment then all the better as it will leave more money in the pot for other things. Due to the level of people we're going to be sitting down with we really want to do this justice, please only reach out if you know what you're doing and have experience of this sort of thing. Any footage we capture will need to be edited and tweaked ready for publication via our new podcast section and YouTube.

If this first series of interviews / videos are well received, the plan is to take the filming further afield to other destinations in Europe then North America. You wouldn't need to commit to that, at the moment we're just focussing on trying to put something together for the first stage of the project.

As I said, we've managed to get 3 of the biggest names in the space to agree to sit down for face-to-face interviews with Gypsy and we're really quite excited on where this could end up if we can put together the right team.

Dates haven't been set yet but we're thinking we'd like to get this done in the next month or so for publication by late summer.

Please let me know if you're interested, you can reply here, pm me on the forum or email us at email@icmag.com

Thanks,
Steven

@Gypsy Nirvana @PANIKZ @Millsy
Looking forward to it , let’s go :dance013: the Gypsy Rogan show is about to start:biggrin:

Stonerbudz

I am down to go to Amsterdam but I don’t know a thing about editing but photographer that I am able to do lol if a long shot I’m available would also need to renew passport

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ya - should be good for ICMAG and beyond - I take my influences from Anthony Bourdain - and Joe Rogan - if they can do it - then why not I?

I've been a travelling slap-head for yonks - time to get some of it on video - like I used to do - nearly 20 years ago now -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
It's been a while since I was in Amsterdam - not since the 2016 4/20 Cup have I been there - so much can change in 6 years - and even back then I was only there for a few days - and hadn't done much living in The Dam since before 2008 - when I closed the Dam shop - so it will be a newish discovery of how Amsterdam is today - memories are plenty for me ever since I first went to live in that area back in 1985 - when I was courting my 2nd (Dutch) wife - and we lived for a few months just outside Amsterdam - in Pumerend - where I would commute into the city most days for work - hung out at The Dolphin Coffee Shop on the Overtoom - back then - after work and sometimes at lunchtime -

- The Zeedijk was full of junkies - and was a dangerous and kind of depressing area in the 1980's - that changed over the years into a tourist attraction - as it looked last time I was there -

MadMac

far beyond driven...
hello hello,
well i'm here ... but also busy with real life projects...
video professional ... and working for US movies @ moment in morocco and berlin...
would like to help out if my time schedule permits...
met already Sam two times in A'Dam...
living just 2 hours away from A'dam too...
my question would be when we doing it?
if i'll have the time than... would be happy to help...
M.

StevenHXF

Administrator
hello hello,
well i'm here ... but also busy with real life projects...
video professional ... and working for US movies @ moment in morocco and berlin...
would like to help out if my time schedule permits...
met already Sam two times in A'Dam...
living just 2 hours away from A'dam too...
my question would be when we doing it?
if i'll have the time than... would be happy to help...
M.
One of the interviews can’t be done until after the 7th of July so if we go midweek it would be Monday 11th that we’d start.

I think our plan is to do Monday to Wednesday, one day on the interviews and another day getting various shots of Dam and a day spare for anything else we need to shoot.

I haven’t had a definite 100% yes from the guy I’m talking to. To be honest I think you’d be a better fit knowing your history with Sam and the fact you’re on here.

Would the 11th of July work for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.