What's new

Vapir AIR-2

Hope you folks can help me out here. I am lookin to buy a vaporizer this christmas and I bought this one online at a pretty good deal, but I had only found a few reviews that gave a medicore rating. After buying I came across a handful of bad reviews, one of which stated that the Vapir series doesnt work with pot and that it wastes more than smoking it. I wanted to see if anyone had smoked from one of these before or heard anything about them. I got a return authorization after making up some bullshit so I can send the unit back when it gets here. Any thoughts???

marx2k

Veteran
I've heard some good stuff about it. Haven't tried it though. So you're waiting on user reviews before you send back a unit you already bought but never tried?

DailyTHC

I don't know much about this brand, but I have sen them in headshops and havent been real impressed.

I look at it this way: if you want a vape, you have to go volcano. Everything is not worth it according to so many people. And would YOU spend $500 on a device that got you high? I would, but it would be hard for me to justify unless it was a heady GLASS piece. The new volcanos with digi temp control are closer to $700! That is a lot of money for the average person.

I have however, heard great things about the SSV or silver surfer Vaporiser. It is closer in price to the Vapir line. While it is no volcano, it looks like it is built very well, and many, many people are raging about them...

So I say if you have to have a vap, and can't spend $500-700 on a volcano, take a serious look at the SSV. Sorry I dont have a link

marx2k said:
I've heard some good stuff about it. Haven't tried it though. So you're waiting on user reviews before you send back a unit you already bought but never tried?

Yeah we like to do things ass backwards around these parts. :joint:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I bought a Vapir One 3.0 a year and a half ago. It didn't work well at all, loose tray door that I had to hold in w/ my thumb to make the seal effective, burned WAY too much weed too. I offed it on eBay by claiming this:
"I now know this device isn't the kind of vaporizer my Dr. told me to use. Some of you out there likley know what it's really used for."
I got my $150.00 back in the sale and was happy for that.

I then went and bought a VaporGenie vaporizing pipe. I get HUGE vape hits from it like I never got from the Vapir. I use a 'torch' type lighter (eliminates more butane) because it's cleaner, this unit took me about 3 hits to use right & ten hits later I was a 'VaporGenie pro."

I also learned that although the instructions tell you to only load the chamber half full you don't even need to use that much weed, the smallest pinch will give a HUGE vape hit & no need to back to stir & relight what might've been left unburned on the first hit.

www.VaporGenie.com $50.00 delivered to your door & way better than the Vapir imo.

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Speaking of Vapir, I can`t decide whether to get the Vapormatic Deluxe or a Volcano...decisions decisions...

and isn`t it about time for a vape forum?

marx2k

Veteran
I have a volcano. You get what you pay for. I wouldn't put the $$ out for the digital one though. Unless you're seriously anal and want to ensure you're vaporizing at the most perfect temperature down to the centigrade. But you can find dealies on EBay for the manual one and get high on very little weed. (I'm pretty sure that within 6 months it's paid for itself in money saved on weed)

V

vaprpig

I ought a Vapir2 a few years ago. What a waste. Takes forever to heat and difficult to use, looks cool as hell though. Listen to everyone else and get a Volcano. I also have a Vapor Doc and it is not that bad but nothing compares to a Volcano.

ap00

I have the super vapezilla from wicked roots and two of my friends have the volcano. They are both amazing, but they do have differences. The vapezilla uses less weed and tastes better - I smoke .1-.15 of a gram and get plenty high. However, the volcano is easier to use, especially when you're with other people. Also, you can buy the volcano off ebay and get a lot of free shit.

ninjashoes

I bought a crappy $50 vaporizer form ebay and it works perfect I'm almost positive it works better than most of those alien looking goofy expensive ones

hell even a lightbulb works great from what I hear

ap00 said:
I have the super vapezilla from wicked roots and two of my friends have the volcano. They are both amazing, but they do have differences. The vapezilla uses less weed and tastes better - I smoke .1-.15 of a gram and get plenty high. However, the volcano is easier to use, especially when you're with other people. Also, you can buy the volcano off ebay and get a lot of free shit.[/QUOTE/]

I just ordered the super vapezilla based upon CC and numerous online reviews. I currently have Vapor Bros hand free and I find it hard at times to achieve the proper temperatures; burnt tastes and find i use alot of material.

Are you glad you got it? I just hope it was worth the investment. What temp do you keep it at?

Mine's on the way, should be here Sat. I'll post a review afer I give it a go.

Last edited: