What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

usually, how often do you water your cannabis growth?

Hasch

learning and laughing
I use the 5gallon fabric grow bag.
If it's a regular grow bag with woven or spun fabric then there will be water evaporation through the sides.

In my experience letting it dry out (or worse dry out for a few days) will hinder the plant + the microbial life to develop and thrive.
I also decide when to water by lifting the bags. But I try to keep them moist all the time, avoid letting them dry out.
My plants seem happy that way 🙏🏼☺️

cannayang

If it's a regular grow bag with woven or spun fabric then there will be water evaporation through the sides.

In my experience letting it dry out (or worse dry out for a few days) will hinder the plant + the microbial life to develop and thrive.
I also decide when to water by lifting the bags. But I try to keep them moist all the time, avoid letting them dry out.
My plants seem happy that way 🙏🏼☺️
thank you for sharing!

CannaZen

ok, thank you! I grow in Johannesburg South Africa, would like to buy from local shop.
Nice, I want to try the African heirloom garden sativas again I never did get to sample flowers but there was a really nice f1 I made and lost. Pakistan chiral kush by cannabiogen x soa transkei. The transkei was good too. But anymore thc makes me feel sad. Idk if they were legit straight african seeds by that name though. It's called misty kei now the seeds available online. I also grew pondo juicyfruit aroma and the malawi which smelled like pez candies. I never did get to sample the flowers they were single seeds and my Lebanese hermied. The transkei was a nice floral fruity spicy.

Just good garden herbs not within western hybrids although the west has good seeds too like the pck but anyhow.i don't know what circulates Johannesburg I think you have modern hybrids too and the stuff like gorilla glue isn't so good even if it has the most thc. I get what everyone is saying posting about that, the og kush, zkittles whatever are all mostly the same and make me feel sad. Definitely not a feel good sensation in consumption of those. I would just have to look and try what seeds we have in America but they're mostly feminized, the resin smells like chemical I've wondered if the feminize process of applying chemicals is why.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts