What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

:::::::USA Set to Reschedule Cannabis::::::: HHS Releases Recommendation Documents:::::::

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/oth...for-island-of-prohibition-indiana/ar-AA1qx46p (click link to MSN)

This Gubernatorial Nominee's Cannabis Plan Could Generate $172M Annually For 'Island Of Prohibition' Indiana​

Story by Jelena Martinovic
• 4d •

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some of my thoughts from the Indiana legislation thread. The cannabis industry is being forced to run in a lawless way over a prolonged period.

Not a good sign of times to come if this becomes a prescident. I like to have laws in place which must be followed to protect our rights and help guide the affairs of society in an orderly way representing the people. Its best to have solid legislation in place instead of a budget-associated rider which doesn't protect the people. Also lawmaking though ballot initiatives can be dangerous because the people don't always know and decisions are made by a select few who are really strong activists who are connected and may have another agenda.
Yeah its been such a lawless situation for so many years. The only piece of legislation protecting state medical cannabis activities has been a Federal annual budget rider attachment which has to be renewed every year. There is no protection for adult use cannabis in states which have legalized it, but the only protection for patients is an annually renewed rider. Industry also has no protections for their investments.

Lawlessness is not a good sign in my opinion, and I'm wondering if its signs of times to come where the government operates more and more outside of legislation, with more of a executive order, agency-driven, spending bill vote on everything type of government.

Won't be safe in canada if CoVid poppes back up or some other issue arises where they want to exercise authority that steps on human rights.

Tough to tell patients this, as I am in the same boat as you, big pharma medicine doesn't compare, but stay and fight the good fight. There are others who really are not able to physically or mentally advocate for change, but they or their loved ones need the cannabis medicine.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Loriented

After celebrating a new law making canned cocktails available in supermarkets and convenience stores, Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro (D) said Tuesday he believes that legalizing recreational use of cannabis makes sense from an economic perspective.

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
After celebrating a new law making canned cocktails available in supermarkets and convenience stores, Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro (D) said Tuesday he believes that legalizing recreational use of cannabis makes sense from an economic perspective.
Dipshit forget his ID and couldn't even have a drink while celebrating that new law
:ROFLMAO: