What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

US state of Georgia set to allow medical marijuana

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
Synthetic CBD has never been illegal in the US except in CT, until this new enlightened progressive era.

Sounds kind of harsh for trying to help people obtain a non-toxic non-psychoactive medicine which is not legally made available in any way in the state by the law, except for the study. Pure crystalline CBD is uncontrolled, then? The most likely explanation instead of a kickback conspiracy is that the states are doing the minimum they can to shut people up, in the absence of federal approval.

Don't hold your breath waiting for GA to be like CA any time soon. Money needn't be a factor. Control - expect control. The south is going to keep being the south for some time to come. They and other states for instance still have the old sodomy laws on the books, even if the courts won't allow their application, for now.

By and large, the medical industrial complex can't wrap its head around smoking medicine. Look how long it took just to get vaporizing in any form, with nicotine of course. Doctors, insurance companies, employers, police, government - they're not turning Rasta mon - bias against pot has not yet gone away.

what he said was truth
ga is paying lip service
but i believe the rethuglicans time is now
seize this opportunity or leave the issue alone till next
session and burn down another congress critters house
to keep us in line
or roll with the consensus and profit

D

DR.Thrax

halcycorp organics is the medical industrial complex of Georgia I haven't done any research on them but from what I see they are no good

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
It's part of what everyone has said

It's part of what everyone has said

Someone's friends are benefiting from the exclusiveness. The political elite get to claim a compassionate win for doing nothing. I mean how do you get to be progressive simply saying sick children get to try a medicine that has been proven to help. Luckily it's more profitable than they thought so it will pass in the next few years. I could care less about plant counts or laws as long as the enforcement of such is moved to the bottom of the priority list.

solofoe

This law can benefit a very few it's an absurd notion to
believe that this law is going fulfill the voting majoritys
need for common sense legislation governing medical and recreational. Like someone said earlier I feel like this is A stall tactic so some political contributors can have a
head start or monopoly on legal cannabis in Georgia.

Terpz

Seems as many states are enacting CBD-Only Laws. Complete shit, imo. Cannabis is medicine period. Let us not pick it apart any further. Nature always wins.