What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Uruguay going all out!

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
when they say too strong...i bet they are talking about the harshness of it, it looks to be some harsh mexishwag

LOL nah bro they are talking about potency lol ... I do wish they were talking about harshness this would make me happier..
I had a chance to spend some time in a club and I watched a bunch of different ppl come in and I watched them buy the weakest bud in the place over and over again and when I asked them why they bought this bud they told me because they could not take the stronger bud. Age seems to make a difference in how stronge the bud is. The older the person is the weaker the bud is in many cases(not all).. Made me realize that all ppl were not into the bud I was into..lol... This is why I know we all love different buds.. stay safe headband 707:tiphat:

ivape

Really is a terrible idea, going from virtually no laws on cannabis to a government monopoly with registered users. I really Hope for everyone in Uruguay this doesn't happen.

Keep on growing

Peace

S

Space Ghost

"aims to weaken crime in the country by removing profits from drug dealers and diverting users from harder drugs."

exactly.... but they're going about it in a really odd way...

mr.brunch

Veteran
more progressive than my country.(uk)
we are still stuck in the 'old boys' culture of secret handshakes.
all this kind of thing is progress.. lets just hope we get there before they do to the cannabis plant what they did to opium and coca.

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
more progressive than my country.(uk)
we are still stuck in the 'old boys' culture of secret handshakes.
all this kind of thing is progress.. lets just hope we get there before they do to the cannabis plant what they did to opium and coca.

Care to elaborate on the last part?

ijim

So the government says you are a gangster or crook if you grow or sell Cannabis. But it is just good government if we grow or purchase Cannabis to resell. At least they are addressing a problem without accepting the extortion by the US government of aid and weapons to keep Cannabis illegal in all aspects.

Thanks Canada! Again sending your trash to MI... Jk our retarded politicians just voted legislation allowing these guys to start growing when it becomes federally legal here. Glad to see they will fail tho, with product like that, its of no concern lol.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
when they say too strong...i bet they are talking about the harshness of it, it looks to be some harsh mexishwag

lol Nah bra I wish they were .I have been with so many ppl that think my cannabis is too strong and I think it's too weak. I have always been surprised at the reaction I have gotten from many others. I don't think I have strong cannabis I wish it was stronger but lots of others don't seem to think so. I don't see mexiswag here anymore have not for years. Stay frosty headband 707:biggrin:

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
lol thats ridiculous, no weed is too strong, you must hang out with a bunch of lightweights. none of my circle have ever said oh that stuff is too strong, gimmie a break :D

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
lol thats ridiculous, no weed is too strong, you must hang out with a bunch of lightweights. none of my circle have ever said oh that stuff is too strong, gimmie a break :D

lol Yeah I would say they might be lightweights too. I don't make shit up on this board , it's just what I have run into myself. I only know a handful of ppl that smoke as much cannabis as I do. I believe I smoked 7 or 8 lbs in 6 months lol Thats a lot.. We smoked more then the Jamacians and that surprised me.. Many of my friends say it's just too strong for me . It's been many years since any cannabis has been strong imvho. Headband 707
:biggrin: