What's new

Up The Loft (Episode 5)- new year ,new gear)

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
So hows the grind brotha i sure have the sticky finger lol do you use the fans to dry the buds shits looking dank man bet it smokes realy nice to hopfuly some day i get everything running smooth so i can get the yeild you are geting very nice fat buds good job brotha peace :canabis: :respect:

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey big hows it goin bro , i dont use the fans mate ,my buds go into my airing cupboard ,where the heat off the hot water cylinder , slowly dries my weed

hey my buds are a little let down this run, weight wise but im not moaning :joint: , next run im licking it , :respect: mate

my food for the next 14wks

something always happens lol

cheese is growing nicely along with the jackie p

the one in the little pot is og kush i think lol

jackie psd and og kush old harvest shots

germinating the following seeds in tissue with a drop of superthrive to 5ltrs of water
1 x bubba kush s1
2 x chemdog bx1
2 x c99 x blackberry
2 x psycos sister :respect: my man :joint:
2 x sour bubble bx1

easy as that , its all i do to germinate under a 250 w mh

edit - had a slight security scare ,ithink everythings ok now,its all good fun .... lol

:joint:

Last edited:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mmmmh nice pics of that stash M@rg !!!
not to speak of the plant pics.....have to admit i lost a piece of ya thread......but i'm reading a bit now :smile:

Heya M@rg!
whew, it's been awhile hey? I've been on holiday for a few dayz..Everything's looking fine man!!:respect:
Nice new seedlist!! I'm particularly looking forward to those C99XBlackberrys They sound delicious :yummy: LOL
Was the securityscare a low level scare or a bigger one?? Hope everythings safe for ya
Be back laterz,
:wave:, Low

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey black rain , cheers man i like to keep things mixed up :yes:
hey core thanks for dropping in mate,see u around :respect:
low my man hows things on ur side.
u have a good holiday? , i need one ,been real busy lately.
yeah the c99 x blackberrys sound nice dont they ,my mates are hanging for some of thoose cuts as well, only 1 out of 2 has germed tho .fingers crossed for a female
as fas as the security issue goes i think its all good now :fsu:
what comes ..comes

should be around a bit more now, cheers for hanging around lads:respect:

both sour bubble have failed to germinate and a c99 x blackberry, so theve gone back into tissue for a 2nd try.
all others seeds are up and doing fine. only in half full pots until they start to stretch more.

the grow

heres my new bit of kit , did some one say mites ? what are they lol
not a single insect,bug,fly,spider,mite in the loft now :muahaha: and thats the way its staying now thanks to the hot box :respect:

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey black rain its a sulphur vapouriser , totally harmless to us and our plants
they got a web site , but it really works ,apparently they dont know why but the sulphur vapour does something to the spider mite and completely puts them off there food, so they either starve to death or they ship out , which ever is fine by me.

lights off, all fans off, when in use.the only thing they say is not to use it 2 wks before harvest . its took 1 week of use to eliminate all bugs in the area

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey M@rg - it's been a while since I checked out the loft and man oh man have I missed some good shots. The harvest/stash shots are great - which is your favourite taste so far? I'm smoking some of that chemdog bx1 (the beta) and it is some of the best stuff I've ever had - I hope you enjoy it just as much mate.

Good job with that sulphur box - also it's a natural fungacide so say goodbye to any chance of powdery mildew or other moulds :yes: Great to see you're now bug free :D

JWP

fuken awsome m@rg, that big pile of buds should last you 14 weeks yeah? if not you have serious problems lol.

gota love the c99 x blackberry. hope that other bean poped. lets hope its a fat bitch, i hear the yield from it is great. should last until the next round on its own.

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
Hey brotha how did the snowdog turn out?? mine turned out ok but a lot of seeds so did not get the hairs i was looking for but all and all preaty good smoke the chemdog bx1 and chemdog bx2 are the bomb cant wait to do a seedles run looks like a good pull for you this round looks dank brotha good luck on your new run im sure you will rock them peace brotha :respect: :bow: :kewlpics:

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys :yes: :respect:
about 14 days in on the clones now and about 10 days germination for the seeds
both blackberrys and both sour buble failed/died on me :badday: gutted,100% not grower error tho

seem to have a slight problem on the cheese ,stems are bright red on them ,seems shes real hungry for pottasium ? didnt quite take the repot very good ,shes not drinking as quick as the jackie p , i think i slightly overwatered/over fed them 2 waters back, there pulling back now each day .

ok guys,gonna take 2/3 cheese cuttings, un rooted in water and leave in darkness for 3 days for a little test :joint:
if that fails ill root 1 and try that ,fingers crossed,if not ill just do the seeds :wink

- had good feedback from a few mates on my ganj,i put my mate to sleep last nite on the og kush lol lightweight .i dunno what this strain would do to a non smoker lol

Last edited:

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
soon gonna build that ona air purifyer ,i put a drop in some water and put it in my plug in . room smells sweet, its good stuff but at £15 per llitre it better be

its strong stuff,spilled a drop on me , its all i can smell now lol gonna have to have another shower

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jackie p

jackie p and uk cheese 4 of each

gonna be oldschool against new school this run

jackie p and uk cheese against chemdog and phyco's sister :joint:

phyco's sister =psychosis x biddys sister (magus genetics) which was a cross of Early Skunk x Sensi Star

Last edited:

Mr.Bill

That shirt is insane with it's awesomeness. Did you consider using that ona-gel bucket fan thing, that I seen in another thread? Anyway most excellent thread.

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey mr bill :yes: cheers for stopping bye ,yeah im gonna make that bucket with a fan odour eliminator

ive decided to try a change in soil and a all round re pot , cheese are looking worse by the day :badday: ,but next to them,the jackie p flourishing :cuss:
all clones are going into a 5 ltr pot ,seeds will go into the clone pots also with a change of soil

after a spot of perlite , nice and fluffy stuff

hope fuly a good watering of 6.8 and the new soil will sort them out by their selves

pics tonight of there new homes

Great looking harvest m@rg, I'll be stucking around in your diary. I Have a felling I will learn a lot from you. Keep EM Growing Bro..

Hey M@te! :D

m@rg said:
hey mr bill :yes: cheers for stopping bye ,yeah im gonna make that bucket with a fan odour eliminator
Could ya maybe post a small report with pics, or pics-only tutorial on how you built yours?
Congrats on the chop! Enjoy :joint: :D
Will be interesting to see old skool vs new skool :yes:, new additions sound exiting too!
I'll be :lurk:, Low

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey black rain ,yeah im happy with the new soil,not put the seedlings on it yet ,there on cutting and seed soil :respect:

hey blacklight nice to see u in here ,pull up a chair , funs only just starting :yes:

hey low ,ill do a report for u mate no probs , had a quick look for the thread but couldnt find it , ill put a link up soon , cheers mate :respect:

og kushbx re veg -- some tasty stuff

think this is a cutting off her,but growing too tight for kush?

phycos sister

chemdog

jackie p - all plants have been tied down again ,for the seeds to play catch up

should be a nice sea of green in a few weeks :joint: