What's new

Unlock the Vault: Share Your Experience and Enjoy 12.5% Off!

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
Vault-Cannabis-Seeds-Google-Review.jpg

The Vault Cannabis Seeds Reviews – Unlock the Vault: Share Your Experience and Enjoy 12.5% Off! Use discount code VAULTREVIEW in the cart for 12.5% discount

Visit https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/the-vault-cannabis-seeds-reviews to read more and leave a review

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
WARNING: THE VAULT IN THE UK SENDS OUT YEARS OLD SEEDS WATCH OUT: THEY WILL SCAM YOU AND THEN SAY TO BAD THEY ARE SOUVENIRS!!!
Hi buddy,

Of course we do not send out old / non viable seeds.

Despite the fact that you emailed us several times telling us the seeds were old, but each time saying different years which was a bit weird, so we initially thought you were just haggling for free seeds.

We also offered to return and replace at no cost whatsoever, but you wanted to keep them, which is a bit strange.

I am sure others on here can attest that The Vault have a superb level of quality control and we will sort out any issues any customers have.

I suspect this may be a competitor as you are posting everywhere.

You don't seem to want to let us resolve the issue but the offer still stands.

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
Is the post below true? Do you send out old seeds and when someone complains, you tell them too bad they are only SOUVENIRS!!!
Of course not buddy, i have replied to the customer, who has been hammering us with inbound emails and now reviews complaining but refusing a resolution...check it out and let me know if you have any questions

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
The guys at The Vault always been good and easy to talk to, I would think their support is just as responsive. They have this subforum on ICMag for a long time and this is the first time I seen a complaint. And they left it here for everyone to see, when they could have deleted it and just go on.

Anyway, soon ICMag will launch a competition with prizes in collaboration with The Vault, so we will find out the truth from the winners.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Of course not buddy, i have replied to the customer, who has been hammering us with inbound emails and now reviews complaining but refusing a resolution...check it out and let me know if you have any questions
Thank you for the reply friend, I always thought you were the best and I still do.

Piecho

Warm thanks for your work, and very generous giveaways on the Forum!
I left honest review on Seedfinder, I hope that will help a little : )

bibi40

Hi buddy,

Of course we do not send out old / non viable seeds.

Despite the fact that you emailed us several times telling us the seeds were old, but each time saying different years which was a bit weird, so we initially thought you were just haggling for free seeds.

We also offered to return and replace at no cost whatsoever, but you wanted to keep them, which is a bit strange.

I am sure others on here can attest that The Vault have a superb level of quality control and we will sort out any issues any customers have.

I suspect this may be a competitor as you are posting everywhere.

You don't seem to want to let us resolve the issue but the offer still stands.
Never had germinating problems / or any problems with the Vault ...

FletchF.Fletch

420club
Everything from The Vault is good to go. Have never had any issues. Why would a business be so generous only to turn around and screw everyone? It does not make sense.

Seeds from The Vault make Sinse

image.jpeg

Blueberry Glue Auto by Expert Seeds, won and shipped free with other perfectly viable seeds.

image.jpeg

Last edited: