What's new

Understanding E-Cigarette Juice

sajesak

Hey everyone,

I've recently started using e-cigarettes, and I'm curious about the different types of e-cigarette juice available in the market. I've noticed there's a wide variety of flavors and nicotine strengths, but I'm unsure about the differences between PG (Propylene Glycol) and VG (Vegetable Glycerin) bases.

How do these bases affect the vaping experience, and are there any health implications to consider? Additionally, I'm interested in recommendations for reputable e-juice brands and any tips for beginners.

Any insights or advice from seasoned vapers would be greatly appreciated
Thanks in advance for any help

Last edited by a moderator:

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Quit ingesting all tobacco products for the sake of our health, Young Grasshopper, and instead select a genome of cannabis whose terpene flavor signature meets with your approval, be that lemon, strawberry, blueberry, cotton candy, banana, mango, raspberry, or pineapple.

The Oracle hath spoketh, and so it shalt come to pass.

goingrey

I would agree with Swamp Thang, just vape some CBD flower for example instead of these foul smelling chemicals. If you need the nicotine add some tobacco in there. Some of the low end vapes like the Pax Mini give a pretty cigarette (momma's titty) like experience due to their poor extraction ability. I like it.

But if you insist...