What's new

Ultimate Cannabis Seeds Super Special Offers! And win 120 + seeds giveaway!

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
SuperSpecialOffers.jpg

NEW - The Ultimate Cannabis Seeds Super Special Offers! And a 120 + cannabis seeds giveaway!

Visit https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/cannabis-seeds-special-offers to learn more and enter

Good Luck

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Isabelcj

View attachment 19013468

NEW - The Ultimate Cannabis Seeds Super Special Offers! And a 120 + cannabis seeds giveaway!

Visit https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/cannabis-seeds-special-offers to learn more and enter

Good Luck
Strawberry Banana Auto is what I would choose. I love growing auto’s it allows me to try a bunch of different strains faster. I have never had strawberry banana and it looks like it is one of the most THC-rich strains of autos out there. Top that with it being a Fastbuds product that I have had great success growing this brand and it sounded like a great option. I love the idea of the new specials section in the vault. Thanks for always working on improving.

wutwut

Veteran
hello , great prizes again!
i'm not going to join in this raffle ( i won previous one ). i just wanted to say some feedback about phoenix seeds. northern lights 1 of 10 phenos was SUPER EXCELLENT KEEPER! (this is very strong thai kind of psychoactive weed with hints of paranoia, relaxation and psychedelia - AND VERY BEAUTIFUL PLANT IN OVERALL) . . unfortunately last 9 of 10 phenos were pretty crap , lower than decent . . (mostly because of small size and long flowering time but also bad resistance to light, nutrients and heat)

same goes for og kush. 1 in 10 seems to be very very very good (but long flowering time in this pheno, 11-12 weeks, could be 13, depends on the taste of ripeness).

this is just my experience. for free seeds it was all worth because i didn't have any other fem seeds stash and ofcourse i wanted to start a new round fast as possible. thanks the_vault!

keep growing~