What's new

UK CHEESE.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
So the roots are starting to take off. Ill keep this one under 18/6 light cycle untill end of Oct then ill flower it.

20230913_132858.jpg

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
So... most of my cheese ladies are about to cross the finishline with me wanting some amber trichomes which they now have that. The last watering was the start of the flushing of the soil. In the next week ill give them ice cold water.

This is the loop i use to check the trich... i know its nothing special but it works GREAT. I can see each individual color of the trichomes. 😁🔍
20230914_121842.jpg

Also I plan on rincing the buds off with clean water right before I hang them to dry. To make sure there's no debris on the flowers.😁🌊

Then ill clean the room of debris and planting the cheese seedlings in the 3 al pots w/ fresh soil.
Also im really glad they are mostly indica looking.

This round the cheese flowers did. Okay? But I know they could have done better a lot better.
The next one has a chance to redeem myself with these cheese's. And I hope like with the last batch this next batch all turns out female.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
So i harvesed 3 of the 5 cheese ladies. The other two are gunna get a few more days to ripen up a little more. These are for some reason the best photos i could get for now. Now they r hanging to dry. While I do wish, I could have gotten more flowers off of these, But in life, you have to be happier with what you're given, and learn from your growing mistakes.
20230918_213141.jpg
20230918_212218.jpg
20230918_211208.jpg

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Another update: I repotted 2 of the cheese. Plants and then I ran out of soil. So at the beginning of next month ill repot the other three cheese seedlngs.
20230924_155505.jpg
20230924_144242.jpg

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
The cheesy in a bottle is doing great. I really hope it ends up female. I decided to do this one this way to make sure my green thumb is up to par. You know what they say, if you can grow something big... in a small pot, you can grow anything.
20230924_104701.jpg
20230923_225301.jpg

XLNordic

Wonder what the pollen donor was. Cheese doesn't make pollen very easily even if you try from what I understand. Keep an eye out for nanners.
Yes, the clone only of Exodus Cheese was very hard to fem
But theres also other Cheeses like Livers, Blues, suicide cut etc

When Rockster was still breeding for Kalimans seeds ( its now called Manchester Genetics and i think he is shutting it down) he created the Rockster Cheese which is Exodus Cheese x Skunk1 then 3 Bx, so very close to the cut.
Its suppose to make fems with no problems, but im germinating a pack as we speak so ill verify that later ;)
He also made a few breeder internal Exodus Cheese IBL which is a 8x bx.
Those where never released until just recently and in very limited numbers.
I also managed to score a pack of these and germinating them also soon, so i guess we will find out if they can be femmed or not later.

Kaliman Seeds have approved that i repro and release the Exodus Cheese IBL, so they will be available as regular seeds later this Winter.

Keep on eye on clbaseeds on YouTube for more in the project, release dates and where etc

IMG_20230902_135013.jpg
Screenshot_2023-09-04-00-54-59-221_com.miui.gallery.jpg

goingrey

Yes, the clone only of Exodus Cheese was very hard to fem
But theres also other Cheeses like Livers, Blues, suicide cut etc

When Rockster was still breeding for Kalimans seeds ( its now called Manchester Genetics and i think he is shutting it down) he created the Rockster Cheese which is Exodus Cheese x Skunk1 then 3 Bx, so very close to the cut.
Its suppose to make fems with no problems, but im germinating a pack as we speak so ill verify that later ;)
He also made a few breeder internal Exodus Cheese IBL which is a 8x bx.
Those where never released until just recently and in very limited numbers.
I also managed to score a pack of these and germinating them also soon, so i guess we will find out if they can be femmed or not later.

Kaliman Seeds have approved that i repro and release the Exodus Cheese IBL, so they will be available as regular seeds later this Winter.

Keep on eye on clbaseeds on YouTube for more in the project, release dates and where etc

View attachment 18895087 View attachment 18895086
What's Bronson?

XLNordic

What's Bronson?
Its some autoflowers made by a Scottish breeder who name himself after a Scottish serial killer and cannibal, Sawney Beans.
I cant remember the genetics in them and the listings on Strainly is not up anymore, so i guess ill just have to let them surprise me .
But lets not trow his cool thread too much off topic 😉

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Here are the first of the second round of uk cheese. They have been in the flower cycle for around 5 days now. The rest of them will go in the bloom room in the beginning of next month when I can buy more soil.
20230930_084556.jpg

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Update new growth is happening. As long as I can keep this healthy all the way for 10 to 13 total weeks of flowering I will have huge frosty flowers.
This time I plan on feeding a higher a dosage of bloom food when I feed these ladies each time. In hopes to get a bigger and denser yield than last time.

First is the cheesy in a bottle is flourishing. You're gonna wear a little longer before flowering her.
20231014_132151.jpg

Next is the cheese in the bloom closet.
20231014_134415.jpg
20231014_134913.jpg
20231014_135259.jpg

Lastly theres these cheese still in veg mode.
20231014_135910.jpg

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
So i had to tie down the too tall cheesy in a bottle. Now it looks like this. 😁🥰 now all the under growth is getting more light.😁 soon to be put in the bloom room. This is thefirst time iv gotten a canna plant to grow this big in a small container.

20231015_172509.jpg

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So i had to tie down the too tall cheesy in a bottle. Now it looks like this. 😁🥰 now all the under growth is getting more light.😁 soon to be put in the bloom room. This is thefirst time iv gotten a canna plant to grow this big in a small container.

S so
Very nice,,
Good luck with these,,
I’m gonna assume your odour control is bang on point cos even if it’s out by a small percentage then it will travel and nobody wants that 😳😂,,,
Peace and Regards ✌️

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
That's funny I have 0 odor control. It's smells like all of Colorado in my house. And when someone's coming over i have to spend a 1/2 hour masking the smell with food, or coffee scented spray, incense or whatever I got. Also I have dogs so it smells like dogs. That's what I tell people.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I like the UK cheese it seems to handle almost anything I throw at it. And it's easily trainable. I'm thinking tonight I might stick this in the bloom room.

20231019_094221.jpg