What's new

TukTuk Seeds Fiendish Mix Test Grow

KRS Juan

Killer man! Your doin them in hydro? Very cool. Only 5 days old and their already looking strong.

-KRS Juan-

G

Looks like I'll be doing my beans in Hydro too. Lets show them dirt diggers what we can do eh? I should be putting up my thread after the weekend. Good Luck!

Blatant

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
What's in the mix...

What's in the mix...

This should be fun to watch. Any idea what's in the mix?

GreatLakes THC

dirty hydro mongers! lol! i hope yourt at least using organic nutes!! :)

shame about the 2 that got lost in the shells, that has hapened to some of ours too, but we just gave them a little hand out, we didnt lose any that way. :) sounds like you got quite a good result from a mix though! 2 sativas, 2 indicas! i think you should start a few more to make up for the lost 2 though, that may you can have some insurance against any freak male numbers (remember they are mix seeds!) :)

good luck!

peace
bubba

sorry, missed that one!

whats in the mix? - all the strains we will be offering, anything that had the label come off by accident, anything from the floor, and the odd mother that got accidently seeded...............

peace
bubba

Einsteinguy

KRS Juan - Thanks again - remember no good deed goes unpunished.
HOG - Here we go again glad your here Thinking of putting these in a bucket system like yours.
Budmaster - hey there
Hashasin - Hydro rules
Blatant - We'll show them my friend. Hydro, Hydro, Hydro, Trying to decide. 6 inch PVC or E&F (HOG)Buckets or DWC. So many decisions so little time.
GreatLakes THC - Welcome man.
TukTuk - Anything from the floor ? Damn this shit better be good.
They grow very strong so far. I use Bio-Organic nutes.

Here are my nutes

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Day 12

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Here is my Veg cab

Click for Larger Image

Einstein:wave:

G

That a boy Einey. Looks good. Hydro good. Mine are coming along just as nice. How tall or at what node did you start to flower. By the way don't vote!

Blatant

Einsteinguy

Day 9 Flower

Day 9 Flower

Day 9 Flower. 31 days old. Plants are going strong @ 24 inchs tall . Nice thick stems. Starting to show sex. Very good smell when rubbing stems. Here are some pics. Did not top this time.

Einstein :wave:

Einsteinguy

Thank you Bubba, TukTuk Seeds and KRS Juan.
Sorry for the delay in posting.
The plants turned out very well. Only got a few pics of plants. Got in crash on my dirt bike so I’ve been testing the pain relieving qualities.
Only left with two plants. both were on the tall thin side, One was super purple with a grape smell. The leaves were almost black. The other one smells like skunk but had very thin buds.
Both plants get you very bowed. The smoke is very good small yield though.
I grew 2 lifesavers right next to in same tray.

TukTuk(Grape smell purple leaves) 1 oz dried
TukTuk (skunk smell) 1/2 oz dried
Lifesaver (Bog) 2 oz
Lifesaver (Bog) 3 oz

So final conclusion TukTuk gets my vote. If you’re looking for quality over quantity.
I wish I new more about origins of plants I guess it’s once in a lifetime smoke.
Would not know what to order if I wanted more.
Bubba good work, Thanks again KRS Juan

Einstein

Latest posts

Latest posts