What's new

Triple stacked 3K automatic

D's

The base of your bulb should be the other way. More light comes from the base than from the tip of the bulbs. That's what I have noticed, in large rooms.

D's

If I wasn't clear enough I was just referring to the less than par weight on the bottom row. If you were to flip that one light bulb fixture. Or lower your light tower by 6-8inches. You would get fat weight down there.

TnTLabs

D´s is right about that.. good looking out,
i also when running a similar system with 3 x 600´s would have the top and bottom bulb facing upwards and the middle one like you have it now...
will make a difference thats for sure!

ganjourno

Alive and well:

YfZEsZf.jpg

ganjourno

Last run came in at .8gpw in the bag. Room was not fully filled out so yield could have been a tad better, but quality was the best I've ever done.

Miraculous Meds

.8 of og n a cookie hybrid right? That's really solid. Nice work. Let's see some close ups of those little chunky buddies when u get a chance.

ganjourno

Yeah I ran 2/3 of the room Dosido and the other 1/3 Boss OG. They both had the same yield factor, despite the Boss OG filling out much more. Well maybe the Boss won by a zip, but it was very close. Great color and density this run - will post bud shots when I get a chance. Sorry no harvest pictures this time around. Harvest was very easy due to great bud-to-leaf ratio this time. My buddy and I were done pulling down and cleaning up in about 4 hours.