What's new

Trinity (as described by Jason King in The Cannabible Vol. #1)

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

All that proves is the guy that Notso was PM'ing with no longer has the cut with all seriousness. Its widely known the cut was passed out to others decades ago. I am sure you may have heard of cloning a form of asexual propogation? Trinity was highly regarded and remains so. I am not one to waste my valuable time arguing over this.

Time to roast some Trinity!
Sounds like you’re scared to hear the truth bro. You can’t sit there and laugh at me and other people, saying us young dudes don’t know anything, and then refuse to ask the creator of the strain if you have the real thing. You are worried you might look like a hot head for no reason and be wrong. That pride shit will kill ya brother, enjoy your “Trinity” either way, but if I were you and I was so set on having the real deal, I’d wanna prove all these young punks how wrong they were and how real my Trinity cut was. Give respect, get respect, that whole young guys don’t know what they’re talking about will bite you in the ass for making friends with dudes that have good connections. Food for thought, enjoy your day either way

Munson

Veteran
Pnw corn might be in that same family as well. Somebody needs to get trinity, ffx four way, pnw corn, and maybe shoreline in the same room

LostTribe

Premium user
Placed on the ignore list.

Back to Trinity. I had messeged with Caleb at CSI years ago and only recall he didnt have any s1 and didnt have much info for me on the cut.

Waiting to hear back from another on how long they've had their particular cut which sounds like it could be older than mine. Mine's certainly not going anywhere, just like my Sour D.

Last edited:

Nextofkin

Everything smelled like skunk back then if you can remember back to when you first started out or were young.
Almost every sack I got as a teenager reeked like skunk.
It’s just like wine, you eventually gain a palette.

Latest posts

Latest posts