What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

top of the heap to third world status in one generation

Cannavore

Veteran
Larry Ellison is a CIA contractor. so cool we let these people have so much control and say over our lives not to mention society is becoming less violent

something tells me a large swath of americans are gonna be labeled domestic terrorists in the decade(s) to come

Gry

Veteran

i don't know HOW i managed to miss this, but this part is a damn good idea that is way overdue...their dashcams and body-worn cameras should be available on youtube for anyone that wants to watch/listen. a cop that turns his camera off should be charged with a crime and lose LEO accreditation... if you aren't doing anything wrong, why would you refuse to let YOUR BOSSES ( that's us, folks, the taxpayers) watch you do your job ? every job i've had over the last 42 years, my boss could watch me if they wanted to...and frequently DID check in.

Not just yes, but, Hell Yes. If we are ever to see the conditions of our lives here improved,
this must be.

Last edited:

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor

Gry

Veteran
Mirror, Mirror 2024: A Portrait of the Failing U.S. Health System -- Comparing Performance in 10 Nations

Conclusion: The U.S. continues to be in a class by itself in the underperformance of its health care sector. While the other nine countries differ in the details of their systems and in their performance on domains, unlike the U.S., they all have found a way to meet their residents’ most basic health care needs, including universal coverage.

Can't thank you enough for having posted this. An accurate description of how things are. We were set up for this class warfare, which is exactly what it is, by a small group of our own best and brightest back in the thirties so that they could profit of of us absent any contribution of their own. I can think of no more foul nor disgusting system. I am fortunate to live in a home where there was a good deal of involvement with the medical system. Everyone whom I have ever spoken with knew that single payer would be the right thing to do. I have always been taught that going single payer was the right thing to do.
Rockefeller medicine sucks.

Last edited:

Gry

Veteran
Larry Ellison is a CIA contractor. so cool we let these people have so much control and say over our lives not to mention society is becoming less violentn

something tells me a large swath of americans are gonna be labeled domestic terrorists in the decade(s) to come
Have long maintained that if our fellow Americans had an inkling of the amount of treachery and
treasonous behavior that Allen Dulles leveled at FDR, the man would have been hung.