What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

top of the heap to third world status in one generation

Three Berries

Did you miss the Michelle Carter case???. Kids cause other kids to kill themselves often. Not all are caused by a mental illness. Sexual orientation isn't the reason either. Kids are CRUEL!!!.. Many are way too addicted to Social Media.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/23/us/mi...ase/index.html

Much like the Left like to go after those who disagree and try to ruin their lives you mean? Doxing them and shutting down their livelihoods, tying them up in court, issuing pie in the sky subpoenas?

Three Berries

If you are worried about kids and mental issues then the school closing and remote learning and mask is killing them. It's done ruined a whole generation.

Reap what you sow.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Y'all are brainwashed.. We obviously don't see things the same way. History proves who is more of a threat to our country.. It ain't the left.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
No kidding. How you going to force people to treat you the way you want so you don't have issues? And will that stop the issues?

i'm just pointing out that you seem to see a problem with educating kids RE bullying & persecution because someone is different. i see teaching tolerance of others as the key to making life better and more peaceful for everyone, except for those bigots that need to be able to pretend they are superior to someone "because"... you don't "force" people, you educate them like most of us are trying to do RE cannabis to the undecided. some folks refuse to learn...i get it, though. in your mind, teaching kids tolerance of different lifestyles is "grooming" them for homosexuality, and teaching them to be limp-wristed faggots rather than Christian manly sorts, lol...fucking pitiful.

Gry

Veteran
No kidding. How you going to force people to treat you the way you want so you don't have issues? And will that stop the issues?

Excuse me, I thought we were speaking of our loved ones here, at exactly what point are you inducing "force", and exactly what level and form of "force" is it that you envision ?

Gry

Veteran
Much like the Left like to go after those who disagree and try to ruin their lives you mean? Doxing them and shutting down their livelihoods, tying them up in court, issuing pie in the sky subpoenas?

What you are describing sounds like tactics used by the well heeled type of the corporate sort who have no shortage of funds to harass
each other in court.

h.h.

Veteran
Many farmers in California are simply land and water barrens. They sell out to the developers while keeping the water rights. Crops are being replaced with people and lush golf courses. Water fountains and swimming pools. The fields move further out, claiming more land. Once the water comes, development starts. The overbuilt housing and the winter condos start to appear.

Three Berries

i'm just pointing out that you seem to see a problem with educating kids RE bullying & persecution because someone is different. i see teaching tolerance of others as the key to making life better and more peaceful for everyone, except for those bigots that need to be able to pretend they are superior to someone "because"... you don't "force" people, you educate them like most of us are trying to do RE cannabis to the undecided. some folks refuse to learn...i get it, though. in your mind, teaching kids tolerance of different lifestyles is "grooming" them for homosexuality, and teaching them to be limp-wristed faggots rather than Christian manly sorts, lol...fucking pitiful.

You are assuming a lot of things about me. Education can be considered brainwashing. It's all in how it's done.

It seems the more we educate our kinds on sexual issues the higher the suicide rates climb. Maybe kids need to develop a bit more psychologically before they get inundated with life's choices to make?

h.h.

Veteran
You are assuming a lot of things about me. Education can be considered brainwashing. It's all in how it's done.

It seems the more we educate our kinds on sexual issues the higher the suicide rates climb. Maybe kids need to develop a bit more psychologically before they get inundated with life's choices to make?

I knew from a very early age that I liked females. It wasn’t a choice that I made. Did you have to make a choice? I doubt it. Most kids don’t. They just realize that they’re different. The decision is to live their lives or the life another would chose for them. There was nothing anybody could say to me that would cause me to question my orientation. It was very apparent at my young age. I seriously doubt gayness could be taught. It’s a matter of acceptance, not one of adaptation.

Three Berries

Excuse me, I thought we were speaking of our loved ones here, at exactly what point are you inducing "force", and exactly what level and form of "force" is it that you envision ?

I'm not talking about at home with your children.

How are you going to make kids like each other in school or online? You can pass laws and ban people or delete their post but that doesn't accomplish the goal of making them like something. Just the opposite.

Much like Affirmative Action and the various Equal Opportunity laws an regulations. Yet here we are 50 years later and the complaints of the 'afflicted' are even stronger. While many have been brought out of poverty, educated and are successful. There is nothing wrong with guaranteeing equal rights, but to do so at the expense of others equal rights is not the way to do it. All it really does is generate a desire for revenge. The key is enforcing or changing existing law instead of papering over a problem with new laws. So the pendulum swings back and forth over time.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Many farmers in California are simply land and water barrens. They sell out to the developers while keeping the water rights. Crops are being replaced with people and lush golf courses. Water fountains and swimming pools. The fields move further out, claiming more land. Once the water comes, development starts. The overbuilt housing and the winter condos start to appear.

I know an old farmer in eastern Colorado that has water right to one of the more valuable wells in the state. He refers to it as his retirement plan. What is crazy is that if he wants this water he must drive out to the irrigation ditch at his specified time in the middle of the night and turn on his valve allowing the water to pass through for his designated amount of time. What is crazier is he had caught other famers in the area welding metal over his line to not allow as much water through and therefore giving themselves more water down the line. And these crazy old guys get serious over their water. Apparently it has resulted in random acts of violence and police and court more than a few times.