What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

top of the heap to third world status in one generation

St. Phatty

A Company Family: The Untold History of Obama and the CIA

https://covertactionmagazine.com/202...a-and-the-cia/

People talk about the CIA without understanding the true nature of the CIA.

The CIA works always and only for the Jewish community, which also tends to appeal to the Xtians.

You can get a better feeling for that by making a list of all the millions of people the CIA has murdered.

They told me as such in a 4 part interview in 1994/1995.

The first interview was a performance interview, which I thought was fun.

The second interview was a conditional job offer, where they showed me a bunch of technologies at Pac Bell Corp HQ in SF. E.g. they had the equivalent of Skype running in October 1994, and they demo'ed it for me with their office in Socal.

The 3rd & 4th interviews were more technology demo's.

There was no equivocation in their job offer, "we'd REALLY like for you to come work with & for us, BUT only if you adopt the Jesus mythology AND adopt the conscience-less "My country Right or Wrong" mindset.

One of the more interesting part of Obama's office time was what happened to the Petition to study the relationship between SSRI's and mass shootings type of violence.

The petition was rocketing towards 100,000 signatures, the threshold for actually having to do something about it.

The petition disappeared when it got to 50,000 signatures.

That detail of history is related by journalist-scientist Robert Whitaker in an interview/ webcast about 9 years ago with Chris Martenson at PeakProsperity.com.

Who has the power to pull IMPORTANT social petitions from the Obama petition website ?

Also shouldn't you guys be outside blowing the snow off your driveway ?

Click image for larger version  Name:	snow2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	98.0 KB ID:	18024508

In a pinch, a leaf blower can make a decent snow blower.

audiohi

Veteran
One of the more interesting part of Obama's office time was what happened to the Petition to study the relationship between SSRI's and mass shootings type of violence.

Who has the power to pull IMPORTANT social petitions from the Obama petition website ?

Even more interesting...

What happened to the whole petition website, created by Obama, when a petition for trump to release his tax returns became impossible to ignore?

Oh yea, blame the Jews/

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He should be broke by now. His wife is prob pissed they lost all that cash when sued..Hilariously funny 100% :D.

h.h.

Veteran

Three Berries

The 7 Safest Mushrooms to Forage and Eat

Perfect for novice foragers, these mushrooms are delicious, easy to find, and are not easily confused with toxic species.
https://getpocket.com/explore/item/the-7-safest-mushrooms-to-forage-and-eat?utm_source=pocket-newtab

I pick probably a 100 lbs a year of Chicken of the Woods and Hen of the Woods. The Hen of the Woods is right now the major fungus eating up all the dead ash trees. I don't care for mushrooms though.

Day 4 Chicken of the Woods

COTW day 4.jpg

Day 8 Chicken of the Woods

CotW day 8.jpg