What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Too much stress

Dank_Linc

First time grower - had a beautiful run in my 2x4 tent and ended up pulling about 14 ounces dried and trimmed.

While trimming I noticed a couple seeds popping out the top of the big colas. In all while trimming I found maybe a dozen seeds.

Since getting a bit into cure, I’ve ground up a couple tasters and I’ve found pretty consistently a seed or two in the buds I’ve cracked. Assuming I stressed them late in flower or took them a bit longer than I should. Other than the seeds, the bud turned out phenomenal. All nice dense sticky buds with minimal larf.

I see myself smoking this still but a bit disappointing to share with friends after all that work.

Anyway - next run to start in a couple weeks once clones arrive 🤙🏽

Attachments

• IMG_3044.jpeg
    IMG_3044.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3043.jpeg
    IMG_3043.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3042.jpeg
    IMG_3042.jpeg
    723.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3041.jpeg
    IMG_3041.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3040.jpeg
    IMG_3040.jpeg
    761.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3045.jpeg
    IMG_3045.jpeg
    735.5 KB · Views: 12

Dank_Linc

A couple seeds won’t hurt anything. It probably rodelized and produced a few seeds. Plants often do that late in flower, it’s an attempt by the plant to pass off its genetics. You may be too young to remember when all pot was seeded!!!!
Mid 30’s here so I by no means came up on the good good, I definitely had my fair share of brick. Everyone who has tried it this far has liked it however, so maybe just take my wins of having a harvest.

Latest posts

Latest posts