What's new

Tonatiuh Rises Again

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
tona Tona
Howzit..?? Nice update.. Ya got some nice flavas fo sho up in the gardizzle... peace n puffs.

sackO

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fasheey fellaz goodlookinout on the kind words :Respect:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywUPnKk8qp4

strain-you know it maoing,got the cheese gettin ready for another run too.
peace-T-

sack-fasho bruh,i try to keep them flavors switchin up all he time so i dont get too burnt on anything,gonna have to pop these seeds though im gettin a lil sick of some of the line up for a while.
peace-T-

oops editing...

hoos-no doubt,im lookin forward to the work believe me.i hate trimmin but i miss it by time its ready to go again ;)
peace-T-

drdoog-thanks my brother,im tryin...i do have to get zombified tho or the room aint right,i been sittin on them babies far too long...i keep talkin about it but im gonna be about it now...its time to switch pout some mamas.
peace-T-

che-right on bro ty.
peace-T-

G-mozy-lol fasho bro,just thought id make it a lil easier to see what ya was lookin at yo.
peace-T-

veg
picture.php

picture.php

mamas
picture.php

random shot
picture.php

right side
picture.php

whole room
picture.php

happy brothers
picture.php

BPP's
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mixed group.about 1 week or so left
picture.php

black domina
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

thanks for the good vibes everyone.i know i been a lil mia lately but you kno how it goes yo...life get busy.
hope you enjoy the update.i know the pics are a lil shabby but im tired yo,its kinda packed in there too to be gettin a good angle for a shot.
peace-T-

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Yoooo Pimp, my bad I aint been thru here in a hot one... But DAMN your skills are just gettin soooo much better. Your canopy is so nice and them fuckin spears man.. Your shit is looking right and has proper resin coverage.. Be eazy broooo :rasta:

sackoweed

Veteran
tona TonA
howzit brother..?? Man you are going to be a trimming mofo soon enough... thanx for the updates the rooms look sick brother... bbl peace n puffs.

sackO

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
you know when I look at you room shots, the only thing I think you are missing are some zombies, lol

Look looks great bro, the frost on that Black Domina is nuts bro, I hope it produces some nice nugs for you

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sublime-good to see you lil bruh.thanks for the kind words yo.
good to see ya still bouncin around the boards...almost time for u to start gettin ur outdoor run ready bro,each year will be better and better.
peace-T-

sacko-wattup brotha,ty for the kind words homie.im tryin to get that work in you kno.
i cant wait to be trimmin hehehe,till i start then i hate it :D
thanks for stoppin thru yo. :Respect:
peace-T-

drdog-wattup brother :wave: ...lol i have to say i agree with you,the room is definetly lackin on the zombies...they will be the 1st theings popped yo.i have the lil area built but i just need to roll and get a shop light for it.
i know im needin them in there yo it looks heavy and sticky,should fit right in....i just wonder which mama she will replace...
as far as the domina,yea bro its sugary as a mf,should be way fatter tho by now but i messed up a lil bit with the feeding in the beginning,next ones will be so much better you will see,she gets some nice structure to her...kinda pissed i made this rookie mistake on that run it,almost feels like its too late to fix them so i been just concentrating on whats next down the pike.
peace brotha.-T-

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Lookin great brother T...u really got em packed in there tight, huh!!! I still got my eye on that BD dude, Ive been wantin to try her for a long time!!! We gonna have to work sumthin out!!!lol
Skills get better each time I come in here for A VISIT DUDE, KEEP IT UP...iLL SEE YA ROUND!
pEACE

- Z

S

StrayToaster

T - you crack my head with a 4 x 4!!! you here to make a difference bro? sure as hell do that man fasho!! major inspiration in posting etiquette!! :thank you: cant even comprehend what's going on in T's lab right now!

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Z-yo yo wattup pimpin...hehe ya diggin the domina huh,we'll see wattup when i get a lil less busy bruh,right now i can barely keep up with the daily routine.thanx for the kind words yo.
peace-T-

stray-hey maing wattuppers...naaah bruh not tryin to make a difference,just doin what i do...glad ur diggin the sho.thanx for droppin in my kat.
peace-T-

redsghetti-lmao,great name...kinda sick but i am too so i love it :D
glad to have ya,pull up a chair and ge comfy.
peace-T-

hoos-sappenin captain,fasheezy yo when i get the new schedule of the cycles all the way turned around she should be real nice.
peace-T-

well my friends it is time for moifications around here.the weather is starting to get warmer and im gonna have to air cool the lights real soon.i been coolin the room for free with the winter air but that aint gonna work much longer.im hopin with the hoods cooled i can almost stay away from a big ole window shaker and just toss a small one in there.
for now im ok but it wont be for much longer fasheezy...gonna be choppin this lil mixed group in the next couple days...also starting 30 cheese clones for a future run of that,i miss the cheese....well enough bs'n heres some pics.

room
picture.php

young bpp's,seriously the biggest bpp colas ive ever grown,they are only at around 30sum days and we got some major action goin on...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the group is filled with these
picture.php

picture.php

some bpp aout ready for the chop
picture.php

picture.php

bubba
picture.php

picture.php

black domina
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hope ya digg the pics...the black domina is a mf yielder for sure,these ones had some issues goin on due to my rookie mistake,but tomorrow when i start the cheese clones im gonna start 30 black dominas too so i can let them shine all by themselves real soon.
peace-T-

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very very nice T m8 how would you describe the smell from the Black Dominas, I have some i need to run some time this year...

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the black domina smell really sweet benji,theres a funky fruity sweetness to it.after the dry and cure it takes on a funky hashy smell and the taste is def hashy as hell.i wish i could tell ya the pheno to look for but ive only ever seen mine grown out an i got her from a cut in 04.when you pop them drop me a link bro and i will try to find this one with you,shes a beast man and i never get burnt on her.excellant smoke man.although from what ive read and heard its kinda hard to find the keeper,like i said i was lucky enough to get a cut.
peace my friend -T-

sackoweed

Veteran
tona TonA
Howzit brother..?? Yea that black domina looks nice and greasy.. Definitely a keeper... The room looks lovely sendign good vibes for the fini.. peace n pufs.

sackO

Latest posts

Latest posts