Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
flower
picture.php

In the style of Comic Book Guy..

Best. Flower room. Ever.

Love that photo especially. There's something great about seeing massive colas all together like that.

hazy

Veteran
You got some BIG buds in there T. Very nice sight the way it's blown up in there.

Mr.Bill

:smokey:Somebody Get this guy a fucking shirt:smokey:
:dance013::smokeit::dance013:
:artist:
picture.php

Seriously Man killing it. Can't wait to get my house in order. Much love​

K

khaleel

gorgeous t! always amazed at your work brother. inspiration for us all :respect: that little nug looked like a frozen diamond on a mirror made of shine. :pimp3:

Germanator

Was looking through the pages of this monster thread and got a kick out the pic a couple pages back with the mini T with nugs on his shoulders haha. Things are looking nice in there as always, congratulations on keeping this thing going as long as you have.

ROOTWISE

Veteran
Yo T!!

Had to come out of hibernation and check in on you! Looking SICK as usual bro.....hope all is well and see you in Spring with a new thread from me!

Keep up the great work...
:smokeit:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
watuppers my friends,just hangin doin my thizzle,sorry i been mia but you kno the dilly mf be tryin to spread myself too thin with alot of things goin on right now...ur boy got it covered tho,this what we do right so this what it takes to keep it poppin...thanks poppin in...

esbe-right on man glad you enjoy the pics,anytime you take a trip across the water i would be glad to have ya man.peace-T-

stevius-bro,ty for the compliment.im tryin man i am tryin.one day i want to be at the top of my game like all the best i see out here on these boards inspiring me everyday.
:respect: bro,i appreciate the kind words.
peace-T-

vin-wattup bro,thanks...the reveg is just now starting to twist up a lil bit and sjoe me some action,i just put her under 18/6 the other day...shes been under some flouros since i did the root chop...should start movin fast now...pics below.
peace-T-

che-ty bro...how ya been man its good to see ya...i have a few shots of some pre comin right up.
peace-T-

hoos-right on man i know what ya mean.if i dont kleep myself in check id be growin in every damn extra space in the city lol..im sure u would be killin it if you had ur big lights blazin man...fasheezy ill hit the cyber blunt...:smoke:
peace-T-

CF-you already know how we do my nukka!!!!!nothin to it but to do it,scared man never wins,squeeky wheel the one that get the oil,and a closed mouth dont get fed...
tryin to keep it rockin man.
peace-T-

Sammet-good to see you man i always wonder where you disapeared to yo.glad to see ur ok my friend.thanks for the good words...always appreciated.
peace-T-

hazy-wassup maing!!!!fasho bro,it looks like a decent pull even though i had to get them like 4 days early then i would have liked,the little ones had no space to get the light i wanted them to be gettin at this stage in the game...
peace-T-

mr.bill-good to see you homie,fasheezy bro im tryin to keep my mak hand down in there...so ur doin the new crib up huh...?does this mean there is a full room in the future?
peace-T-

hoos-beautiful hash stash brother.
peace-T-

phat-it is,isnt it!

leel-sup bro,im glad you diggin the work im throwin down bro,and the nug shot.this site inspires all of us,im glad i can give back.
peace-T-

germ-dude,where ya been yo?
its good to hear from ya bruh,lol you like the pic huh...its the real over the shoulder bolder holder lmao....
thanks for the kind words man you know it always means alot.
peace-T-

root-wattup playa,lookin forward to spring just so i can see what ya have up ur sleave this yr...last yr was off the ringer yo!
i bet ya been in a weed coma ever since hahaha.
peace-T-

a few dry'n shots while pics upload...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

brb with more pics...you kno how i do :D
peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
room

picture.php

pre 98 bubba
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

jack the ripper
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

new group and the bpp that needs atleast like 2 weeks more
picture.php

BPP
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

veg
picture.php

reveggin white
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace -T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea karma and there are a few happy brothers in there too,plus i have 12 or 14 goin in with the next run,im thinking of doubling up the plants for the next time and flip 12 bpp and 12 happy brothers at the same time because the bpp will take longer and that way i stay on schedule...yup im thinkin thats the plan.
peace-T-

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Beautiful T, absolutely fuckin beautiful...good to see you doin ur thang dude, wish I could do the same!!! Anyhow, see ya..Peace
- Z

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You are definately in full control bro...those girls bow down to you. Doing it the right way too, props FAM.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
tona Tona
Howzit brother..?? Man yer garden i am diggin... Str8 slammin... nugsz galore finish strong dogG peace..

sackO

Latest posts

Latest posts