What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

elchischas

Veteran
Here’s mine … this variety is called “penis envy” what is one of the more well-known consistently potent varieties… I generally try to go for heroic doses.. View attachment 18818156
The main are the classic Golden Teachers
Good to enjoy but not to seek healing or transcend.
I want to grow this year
some that are native to Florida (Psylocibe tampanensis)
but they are not easy to get .
I have never tried Peni Envy but people say they are really wonderful!

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's not my cross to bear... LOL

1644799925573.jpg

Me ^^ bearing a THH cut I grew outdoors

Yielded 750 grams dried manicured :)

JohnnyChicago

you are completely delusional. There is so much bullshit in this message, I dont even know where to start, but my word and integrity is important to me, so you will get my answer.

You have used screenshots from public share of Ohaze done in different forum from time I was not even part of it. We have talked privately, much later and you never mentioned anything about these being sent as a test lines. Even in your own message you are contradicting yourself, saying there was no condition to test them. You were always saying you want to get the seeds to the people so the Haze genetics is safe.
The only condition you mentioned was this:
View attachment 18818153

Now after 3 years, you attack me out of the blue, saying I am hording your test line? Are you crazy? I was one of the few people that actually grown your seeds as soon as I got them. I have documented in detail all the phenotypes, smells, effects, structure, shared pics of each pheno publicly and privately to you. Did you suffer amnesia or something? All your Seedsman phenotypes are documented in my albums still.
I have tested them, but I am not your seed tester ffs, there is a big difference.

You are bending and twisting reality like an action hero from Marvel universe, incredible.
Here is what you had to say about my "shitty trade" when we talked about the 2nd haze seeds.
View attachment 18818154
You are trying to make it sound, like you never even considered the trade, yet thats just another lie.
All this for 12 seeds from your Seedsman Haze with supposedly incense terps, but that was not the only thing I was getting huh? An icmag drama bomb set on 3 years timer. I didnt order that shit.

And regarding the other forum, its a great place and the fact you felt the need to flee says a lot about you again. I have noticed you recently came back and the first thing I see is you, attacking respectable member of that community, completely out of nowhere. And the topic? Seedsman Haze, of course.

You have issues and its all in your head. Maybe grow something to relax for a change...

Attacking out of the blue???
When I call MahaKala "Seedsman pseudoexpert". I will do the same with you too. Becasue I respect him. You don't have more knowledge than him, nor than a MadMac that I correct sometimes too, nor than Sam with who I have discussed the Seedsman OH.
Accept it and keep your ego under control please.

On the other place you can make the Haze guru if you have the most nowledge there. But the sharing has been large scale testing. Don't whine because I call you tester escpially, when you wanted a test line.

I repeat, I say to everybody that I have no addy (exept to MadMac and FP).
And no trades is no trades. Why do you always insist? It's about respcting the others who wanted seeds too.

I thought we were friends. Not only seed source and seed collectionist. And I guess yes, I was a little interested in that bandaid, but only becasue you insisted and thought we were friends.

But lets' say you are right, it was a trade.
May 2020. We are march 2023. When did you plan to contact me to send me the seeds???

Let it be, Elanius.

Last edited:

bigherb

Veteran
Im not disputing the charts man...
You should dispute it

Can’t make this shit up , OG is still stuck on this 4 way

Haze originated in 69

What would Tom hill know about it’s Genetic makeup ? Sams wasn’t even there for its inception

Tom hill haze stock comes from positronics stock in 93 if I recall

Tom hill is on IG with abit of action and post . Can’t be hard to ask him anything. But to have a casual conversation in this forum good luck

Not sure who’s information is considered legit or accepted by The Haze experts but phylos has reported Colombian blood for several Haze types such as Old timers haze

Thanks to you all who have contributed your knowledge and experiences , I just realized today why I stopped posting so often long ago

Incredible some of your mind sets

Invite Tom back Great idea , Keep this energy going

To all the newbies who look for truth in Cannabis histories , I suggest to do your own research from several sources and then check a few more sources and form your own opinion.

More incense less nonsense

1luvbigherb

Attachments

• 5519E744-ACD9-4147-9C43-0BAD52BBC390.png
    5519E744-ACD9-4147-9C43-0BAD52BBC390.png
    6.6 MB · Views: 123
  • BB16077F-466B-4D82-AC19-B059AACDB532.jpeg
    BB16077F-466B-4D82-AC19-B059AACDB532.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 127

Limeygreen

Veteran
You should dispute it

Can’t make this shit up , OG is still stuck on this 4 way

Haze originated in 69

What would Tom hill know about it’s Genetic makeup ? Sams wasn’t even there for its inception

Tom hill haze stock comes from positronics stock in 93 if I recall

Tom hill is on IG with abit of action and post . Can’t be hard to ask him anything. But to have a casual conversation in this forum good luck

Not sure who’s information is considered legit or accepted by The Haze experts but phylos has reported Colombian blood for several Haze types such as Old timers haze

Thanks to you all who have contributed your knowledge and experiences , I just realized today why I stopped posting so often long ago

Incredible some of your mind sets

Invite Tom back Great idea , Keep this energy going

To all the newbies who look for truth in Cannabis histories , I suggest to do your own research from several sources and then check a few more sources and form your own opinion.

More incense less nonsense

1luvbigherb
Tom posts on capulators forum as well, you could catch him there if you want

elanius

Veteran
Attacking out of the blue???
When I call MahaKala "Seedsman pseudoexpert". I will do the same with you too. Becasue I respect him. You don't have more knowledge than him, nor than a MadMac that I correct sometimes too, nor than Sam with who I have discussed the Seedsman OH.
Accept it and keep your ego under control please.

On the other place you can make the Haze guru if you have the most nowledge there. But the sharing has been large scale testing. Don't whine because I call you tester escpially, when you wanted a test line.

I repeat, I say to everybody that I have no addy (exept to MadMac and FP).
And no trades is no trades. Why do you always insist? It's about respcting the others who wanted seeds too.

I thought we were friends. Not only seed source and seed collectionist. And I guess yes, I was a little interested in that bandaid, but only becasue you insisted and thought we were friends.

But lets' say you are right, it was a trade.
May 2020. We are march 2023. When did you plan to contact me to send me the seeds???

Let it be, Elanius.

In my opinion Seedsman Haze is pure Colombian. I dont consider myself an expert, Im here to learn and I realize to know very little still. I am not fighting anyone with my opinions either, only sharing it freely. You didnt state your opinion, only said I am "extreme pseudo expert". This is your contribution to the discussion here, talking in the most arrogant way and telling me to keep my ego under control. Its kind of amazing.
I never wanted any test line, give me a break ffs. Every sentence you write is breaking my brain man. I was not forcing you to take the seeds, only said that I would be happy to give you something in return. You was the one interested in the seeds in the first place.
When did I plan to contact you to send them?
Screenshot 2023-03-10 180857.png

After you wrote it "hurts you.." I gave you another option how to get the seeds and told you to contact me anytime, once you have the safe addy again.
Screenshot 2023-03-10 224324.png

If you still want them, I will honor my word.

But you telling me let it be, while starting this bullshit and escalating it with each message is really something. I am more than happy to let it be though.
Just dont spread lies and dumb baseless allegation about me, thank you.

Lugo

Veteran
Well im a bit indifferent to the graph as in my case its irrelevant. I tend to stay away from this hindsight is 20/20 retrovision squabbling. The route map for a haze is there if you want to start from scratch in recreating YOUR perfect haze as long as you have the proper starting material and put in the work. I think its harder for most people out there to actually get original and unworked lines to start with and nevermind the time and work that must be invested in that enterprise.

Bmac1

Veteran
The main are the classic Golden Teachers
Good to enjoy but not to seek healing or transcend.
I want to grow this year
some that are native to Florida (Psylocibe tampanensis)
but they are not easy to get .
I have never tried Peni Envy but people say they are really wonderful!
I have found that the penis envy are a notch above your standard strains like a golden teacher etc. This is for sure. But even a noth above that is the albino penis envy. I highly recommend them.

I've heard that the enigma strain is very potent as well.

Im also sad i missed out on so much free madmac work, lol.

It would certainly be nice if everything didn't seem to devolve to this level of bickering.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I've tried teas, chocolate, honey, putting under the cheese on pizza and a few other ways of masking the flavor.

Now I usually grind them up. Have some candy ready. Sour patch kids and lemon heads work great. And just eat them. Every time it gets gross just eat some candy and drink some water.

Not so tricky. It's just 5 grams or so to get to that spot.

JohnnyChicago

In my opinion Seedsman Haze is pure Colombian. I dont consider myself an expert, Im here to learn and I realize to know very little still. I am not fighting anyone with my opinions either, only sharing it freely. You didnt state your opinion, only said I am "extreme pseudo expert". This is your contribution to the discussion here, talking in the most arrogant way and telling me to keep my ego under control. Its kind of amazing.
I never wanted any test line, give me a break ffs. Every sentence you write is breaking my brain man. I was not forcing you to take the seeds, only said that I would be happy to give you something in return. You was the one interested in the seeds in the first place.
When did I plan to contact you to send them?
View attachment 18818251

After you wrote it "hurts you.." I gave you another option how to get the seeds and told you to contact me anytime, once you have the safe addy again.
View attachment 18818253

If you still want them, I will honor my word.

But you telling me let it be, while starting this bullshit and escalating it with each message is really something. I am more than happy to let it be though.
Just dont spread lies and dumb baseless allegation about me, thank you.

Honestly I don't know what I did smoke that day to say it "hurts me". I got the A5s1 from karma too. Probably was interested in your bandaid. But as I do not accept seeds, nor trades from anybody. I cannot accept seeds from you. I am coherent and respect my word and our brothers.
There was no condition, even for those who have tested the lines. Therefore no word to honor. But it's me the seed maker and you the grower. My reaction was not about the columbian but about the Seedsman. You cannot know the seedsman only by growing MMs and my lines. That's only two small slices of the cake. Like Maha says, my lines are very inbred. I do not recommend to enlarge the genepool for no reason.

And even if I have been not nice (I can explain you why, privately or on the other place), don't use the word "lie" when you are not very accurate here. After the agendas of the last few years, or Hammerheads 5 weeks of lies last summer in this thread. No wonder somebody gets arrogant.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Honestly I think you are all funny...Like there is uniformed Thai or Columbian cultivar that was grown in 60's and 70's.
😂😂😂😂😂

Haze is just old school weed...and thats all recently I growed Old school skunk variant and White widow....They are very close to "hazes".
With look smells high and afterburn smell...anyway many European hemp strains when burned smell on Incense way or oriental Like.

In nature weed tends to have that kind of repelent like odor to survive. It dont need 30% thc and Candy smell and taste, it want survive long with those characteristics outdoors.

Try to think more out of the box.

hello,
wow hot discussion... now here in the THH thread... ;-)
don't know how and why people get it all wrong...
1. i'll never took money for my sharing... nor the stamps nor the work... it was always free of charge... no returns ... nothing... just pure sharing love.
2. THH repro i'll shared for free personally and gave the half to Panik because he supported the project with a few packs... i never got any dime back... nor did i'll wanted... they put it on seedbay etc... and they got paid for not me! ... i'lll also did not want... it was for the community.
3. Seeds you can buy on this special Seedstore(GrowMore) are from me and for free and was to support the GrowMore community and server fund... i'm not a member of that community anymore... but they can still sell to keep it alive... same there ... it's for our grow community or there now ;-)
4. did repro of THH, Sam's never shared OHz, Golli and with Golli's & Johnny's Seedsman & other shared OHz 2 big repro's... also shared everything for free... don't know who is telling and why i'm asking money for my seeds... ?!

5. The Future
to continue breeding and working with cannabis with this high power rates we have now... it's the double as last years ... i'll need to look for solutions... scale down and grow for my own...
or continue and pay the double bill... ?
my solution would be like this:
if legalisation becomes real i'll set up my own seedstore...
will be different to all others... not sure how i'll handle it but maybe like you tell me what you would like to pay for and if agree we have a deal... ;-)
if it works out i'll also can continue to share for free and do more repro's and made them available...
i'm sure many are interested in SamS OHz, Skunk#1 Triploid and a few others i'll got from him...

hope this help's to clear the dust...
sometimes i'll wonder... i'll shared so much for free and peep's still discredit ... somehow strange isn't it?

get hazed ;-)
i'm still on fire and do know what i'll did ... and until now it was all for free and i'll love that...
sharing is caring...
don't know what's wrong with that
M.
can some pls direct me to that GrowMore shop?

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't handle the taste of the dried mushrooms any more, lol. Tea is the current preference.

I've tried teas, chocolate, honey, putting under the cheese on pizza and a few other ways of masking the flavor.

Now I usually grind them up. Have some candy ready. Sour patch kids and lemon heads work great. And just eat them. Every time it gets gross just eat some candy and drink some water.

Not so tricky. It's just 5 grams or so to get to that spot.

I love the taste of fresh truffles. :love:
View attachment 18818297
A real good method is to grind them up into a fine powder and then soak them in lemon juice for about a half hour…it goes down easy