What's new

Tom Hill Haze

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
A few years ago, we had some asshole teenager peel through our yard, tearing up the grass and drainfield area doing donuts and shit (he was feuding with my son). So my wife called the cops, first time I've ever had the law involved on my/our behalf in my life... anyhow, cop gets there around 11pm and I have to walk him around so he can take pics of all the damage. I wasn't too concerned about my plants that were close to harvest, but he didn't give a shit. Dude was actually pretty cool about everything. So while I do miss the old days, man it's kinda nice not having to sweat it anymore. Just plant my weed right in the garden, or on the deck in plain sight, no fences...

But the flipside is the current destruction of the gene pool, on a wholesale level. So it's definitely a double edged sword.

The kids parents ended up having to pay around $10k to fix that kids dumb mistake, which I felt kinda bad about. But things were getting to a point where I was going to have to get physically involved, and I really didn't want to do that.
I don't drink anymore and have found healthy outlets for my excess energy. When I was young and lacked better judgement it was not uncommon to do questionable things in vehicles while fueled by large bottles of vodka. I knew of several good jump or shortcuts with natural features that were not always not in people's yard. Luckily nobody was ever hurt or arrested. And I'm sure some people really wondered wtf was the reason people were using their yard like a dukes of Hazzard set.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
PS: I don’t believe for one second they advertise accurately what level of technology they have at their disposal
I would bet money they don't and reality is they have a lot better Tech than we are told.

All airports and mail centres have X-rays machines, have for a long time, but there are new tech and advances all the time.

They take biosecurity very serous here.

1727296401450.png

SeedyPast

I don't even think twice flying with it anymore... and that is definitely nice. Unless I'm in Texas or some Bible belt state, all they're gonna do is throw it away. I've had them take my vapes out, look at them, and put them right back in my bag... the flower I do hide a little bit better.
I envy your nonchalance. I'm in a non legal state, and have had the FBI and DEA at my house, as well as locals, more than once. My sphincter will never know the relaxation of complete comfort until laws change

Wolverine97

Veteran
I envy your nonchalance. I'm in a non legal state, and have had the FBI and DEA at my house, as well as locals, more than once. My sphincter will never know the relaxation of complete comfort until laws change
I get it. I lived through it too, it's definitely better not having to stress about growing/smoking some weed. I do wish the whole "legalization" movement had been better thought out. Those initial poorly written laws are what has allowed the current climate and "industry" to become what it is.

As to your non legal state... I have much empathy for those still living in those places, dealing with those laws and enforcement of them. All I can say is vote in better representation. I won't say more on that.

acespicoli

1727308855768.png

all this search and seizure talk is begining to make me feel butt 🐴 hurt ;)
can we talk about just weed again ? :ROFLMAO: 🙏

Chi13

ICMag Donor

View attachment 19073129
all this search and seizure talk is begining to make me feel butt 🐴 hurt ;)
can we talk about just weed again ? :ROFLMAO: 🙏
This thread has many strange twists and turns. And insertions!

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
@SeedyPast When I was younger, whenever I played mario games, I would unconsciously clench my asshole every single time I jumped. It was a long time, years and years, until I even noticed. Then I made a conscious effort to relax my asshole every time I pressed the jump button. Now I am cured. My asshole is completely independent from mario jumping. So you can do it with practice. There is a way out. You can rebuild your neural pathways. Don't allow the FBI and the DEA to control your asshole. Everyone deserves a relaxed asshole.