What's new

TK's winter bud projects

G

Here is a peek behind the curtain into the machines inner workings.

Here is what I currently have in flower room :
Super Blueberry - TRC
Texas Chili - TRC
Texas Heather - TRC
Blue 39 - TRC
Bluetooth - TRC
Sweet Dirty Widow - TRC
Ultimate Moonshine - JLP
Heavy Duty Fruity x DJ's Grape Krush - JLP
(Hawaiian Indica #7 x Skunk #1) x Skunk #1 - Sam the Skunkman
Blue Thunder x Great White Shark - ? (seedbay purchase quite awhile back)
Trainwreck - Arcata cut clones
Sour Bubble - BOG - unsexed so far

In veg room at the moment :
Super Blueberry - TRC
Texas Heather - TRC
Texas Chili - TRC
Ortega x Cherry Hashplant - TRC (may be a citrus hashplant, can't remember)
Sharon F3's - TRC
Mary Jane - TRC
Bordello - TRC
Alexis - TRC
Blue 39 - TRC
UBC Chemo x Northern Lights #5 - Meduser
Bloody Skunk - Hawaiian heirloom strain from the late 80's and early 90's
Toe Jam - Cannabis Cowboy
Red Eyed Bride - Cannabis Cowboy
Heavy Duty Fruity x Grape Krush - JLP

Thanks LS, CC and JLP for all the wonderful projects to keep my plate full. Great selection of mothers to choose from this round. Super m/f ratios lately as well. Turnin up all ladies most of the time for some reason. I didn't have but a couple males and a couple culls out of the last 50-75 plants that have run the gauntlet in my setup.

I just got two new 400w mh setups complete from a friend of mine for Christmas(see, naughty pays off also.hehe) I will be adding them to my veg and propagation side of the process.

Pretty pictures, strain information and grow thread to follow

Tex

Last edited:
G

Being naughty does pay off, my brotha. hahaha :friends:

Those TRCs have me tinkin.. those are gonna be rediculous. All of those sounds wonderful!

Pull me up a seat for the new year in tk's garden..

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Damn TK.. they all sound great... can i come by after you get them finished and bud ski thru all of them.... Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

Man TK, Your gonna have to build another room for yourself. The line up is Phenominal :jawdrop: You probably don't need you a heater with all them Watts.

The name of the strains sound just as good as their pedigree. As usual I'm along for the ride Bruh.

Take it Easy
~GB~

G

Thanks gang, It ought to be an interesting winter for sure.

Cannabis Cowboy (of Soulshine and Mountain Jam fame) info

I was gifted Toe Jam (Cheese x Flo), Glo (Grapefruit x Flo), Honey Bee (Bob x Flo) and Red Eyed Bride. Bob I believe is a badass NL#5 that has been in the stable with CC. These are all offshoots of DJ Short's last Blueberry parent search project.

CC's comments of Flo male:
The father used is the Flo selection from the same crop DJ did last year to pick the Blueberry stud. Nobody else has used this papa and we are very anxious to see his offspring. The man is known to pick fantastic papas, and lets hope this one is no exception.

CC strains
Honey Bee = Bob x Flo
Glo = Grapefruit x Flo
Toe Jam = Cheese x Flo
Red Eyed Bride = ?

I am lookin for big things in the future from the cat here

Good show Cannabis Cowboy

Tex

G

Oh damn, he's pullin out the CHEESE!! Well, at least somethin' with CHEESE in it!! That Toe Jam sounds unreal, as do Glo, Honey Bee and Red Eyed Bride [love the name].

Cannabis Cowboy rocks..

G

Always searchin for that perfect Rueben sandwich BB.lol

Cheese indede Fern, I already dropped 6 of these babies

Tex

G

Texas Kid said:
Cheese indede Fern, I already dropped 6 of these babies

Send smoke signals when you're down for a fine wine and cheese party. lmao. :friends:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Nice, sounds like a real "Celebrity" line up you gonna have going there mate...
that Cheese cross sounds interesting.... I wonder where the wiork got done....doyou have any iedea if its from the BBc or the origional mate?? either wy some cheesy genes, i bet YOU'LL know that flavour straight way from your talk of the old time skunk.... Are those pips on sale anywhere mate?? got me drooling now just at the thought of it conjuring m up in my imagination.
Best of luck with the winterseason mate, Not that luck has got anything to do with your results from what ive seen since joining here. this is going to kick ass!

G

Here is a TRC Bluetooth lady in her first stretch

I love this stuff right here, LS has a knack for Blueberry

Tex

G

Here is a shot of everything all packed back in for another week of the midnight sun and roids

Stack'n deep

Tex

G

Great White Shark x Blue Thunder

Super lush a vigorous plant

(Hawaiian Indica#7 x Skunk#1)x Skunk#1

This plant smells out of this world and sticky as hell already

Tex

Damn Tex,
As usual you got me wiping my chin. You can barely see the forest through them trees! The Hawaiian Skunk looks like something speacial. Fu sho bruddha. What come up after these?

~GB~

Latest posts

Latest posts