What's new

Time to take over

Well it seems the scene it Montana is in its normal state. Shall we call it incognito, dormant, and close to dead! JUST KIDDING!!! Shit just happens behind the scenes here... CGs are small, the program is being inundated by the enemy and we are still pushing to provide medicine for patients across the state!! Prohibition only lasts so long! Anyhow just wanted to give an update of the goodies that are going around Montana. We still have the original Chem's Cut headband, Jillyqueen, Silver Tip, AC/DC, Dogwalker OG, Black Cherry Soda, and many many others!! The fun of it is knowing growers and patients across such a huge state and being able to know where ever I go there is always some friendly person waiting to spark that next bowl!!

Happy Smoking from Montana
APC

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
APerfectCureMT. I have been passing my time waiting for North Dakota to join the real world. So for the last 10 years or so. I have been refining my growing skills. Obviously everything we do this far north ends up indoors to flower. I'm very passionate about sativas. The last two seasons I have been running Mexican and African sativas. Next summer I'm branching into more tropical ladies. I do hope to be a provider in time here. I have no desire to run a dispensary. Peace

APerfectCureMT. I have been passing my time waiting for North Dakota to join the real world. So for the last 10 years or so. I have been refining my growing skills. Obviously everything we do this far north ends up indoors to flower. I'm very passionate about sativas. The last two seasons I have been running Mexican and African sativas. Next summer I'm branching into more tropical ladies. I do hope to be a provider in time here. I have no desire to run a dispensary. Peace

Farmerlion, thanks for being a true patriot!! All good things are worth fighting for. Not all actions we make that are illegal by their means, are made in hostility. We fight for our health and our wellbeing. We fight for morals and truth. We fight for humanity and prosperity. The fight is not over yet...

I have been through the ringer with these assholes and I know all of the games they play. I will never stop fighting! Stay strong!! Hey we should go look for agates in your area some day would love to meet a friendly!!!
:thank you:

Latest posts

Latest posts