What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

theherbalizor's personal grow thread - Many strains

theherbalizor

Veteran
Thanks for all the kind words people..... Another update coming this afternoon. Gotta stroll to the garden centre and get some twine to tie down my LED plants then I shall upload.

Amazing grow herbalizer, such variety.
When you get time i would love to here your feeding schedule, and what the differences between the two sour d's are. Thanks:respect:

Yeah man. I will ensure I do my feed scheme in the next week. I promise. And I shall compare and contrast the SD's when the are cured up slightly. ATM, The DNA is so solid and kusky like. I Def think this is the Diesel made by Weasil. It reminds me of the Chem 91 which that is a cross of.

very nice indeed herbalizor.. what ones are your fav's ?

Its hard to pick favorites. I suppose its the one I reach for before I go to bed. And atm that is the Chem 4 x Chem D # 5. #4 is pretty close same with the Snoe. I love the Diesels tho... so when I have some of them and some Casy, giesel and nap ready things may well change. But non of it is better than the straight chem D. I just love that cut.

Hey theherbalizor, looks great as always. What is the Snoe clone supposed to be, whats the lineage? Looks similar to them UK skunks like cheese and blues with that foxtailing and all. Also would like to know whats the difference with the sour ds. Take care and keep it green 1

As said, I will compare Sours when ready... THe Snoe i can only guess at lineage... but all who have tried her and grown her think she is a Russian pheno. Very similar to ak.... but with that floral edge that widow brings. No cheesy edge what so ever. But super musky. Smells like dutch packet weed from back in the day.

You the man Herb. Dammm that SD DNA cut looks bomb. I need to fly over one day and smoke somm of your stuff bro, You always post perfect grown sample's.

Hey man, Thanks dude. That means alot coming from yourself. And I would love to repay that little happy brother kief smoke that you kindly gifted me.... if ever your over in the UK and fancy a trip on the south coast just let me know. Always got a spare sofa for travelling stoners...

Looks great Herb. As expected
I'd be more surprised if they looked like crap!

Tell me more about the Snoe cut. Looks like some primo shit.

:tiphat:

MARLO

Thanks man. I hope I answered your question in the quote just above.

herbs u did just make me come haha....that snoe is something man and grown to fukin perfection imo!!! I was goner hit u up man as i was down a drusilla zoo with misses and kids the other day, so fukin cold and wet no animals were out it was a joke...if only u could see me on the thomas the tank engine ride woi oi hehe i shoulda had a spliff and nice pint in the warmth ...thought of a quick drive by :) o well maybe another time....keep rocking them elites bro

Haha, drusillas. Man that shit always used to be a big disappointment. But then it is run by a board of kids... nice idea but... well!

Used to go there every other month as a kid and I NEVER saw the beavers. I swear blind to this day that they do not actually have any. Only ever the meerkats. Which are cool. But used to love the playground at the end. Next time your in my neck of the woods def hit me up... Always got a jar of herb ready and waiting...

As said, Nap and Casy update in a bit.

theherbalizor

Veteran
Ok Some harvest shots...

So on day 74 I pulled 8 Snoes and 1 nap and 1 Casey Jones.

I will do a snoe photo shoot when I pull more down - I was short of time, which is never great for a proper shoot.

Anyway, lets start with the NAP.

This is Bannana Man's Mother of Mantis. A hindu type plant. Not a massive yielder, but it smells lush. Deep and spicy. Like an old school trek thru a Hindu valley. Lovely

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

theherbalizor

Veteran
Casey Jones (Truecannabliss cut) by H3ad seeds.

This is a lovely plant. I can detect the OE mom in the mix and the Sour D. H3ad really had a stonker of a mother plant from that OE by BG. I had 11 phenos and non came close in smoke to H3ads... as True has smoked his mother plant and my OE phenos I had.

Very photogenic. This lady was at the edge of the dr150, so the next run she will get max lighting and will give huge full colas in return. Either way there is easy a good 42 + G on this stinky gal.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

rocket high

Veteran
wow those casey jones look the bom .... i would deffo give her special treatment next time round ,,,great pics Herb . do you still use rockwool in your grows ?

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Wow...once again you be killin in. This has got to be one of the nicest CJ´s ive seen here...do you know if the TC cut is also known as the english cut?

Stay Safe

Whats happening bro you all good yeah,

wanted to come see you before i done the off fella i got some S8, Psychosis, tpog and some Jack Herer here we could have had a session and i could have ponced some cuts off ya looool,

bangin plants and pics btw you will never stop impressing matey.

How many 3.4ltr pots did you put per tray bro, think im gonna replicate this like i said, i was gonna go for the MD601 but im a coco lover now, who aint eh, soz m8 i just re-read it looks like you have got 6 in 4 of the trays and 8 in the other 2 if i got that right?

SP

theherbalizor

Veteran
Thanks so much guys.... Yeah I suppose the TC cut must the english cut.

Cheese Chopper... Thanks for the Tpog and Herer. They were lovely. See you when your back from your travels.

So I decided to take the Giesel and remaining Snoes and dark them for 36.

Today is day 79 and chop time, but before I do here are some shots..

Giesel

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

theherbalizor

Veteran
The Snoe Sleeppaa. Truly pushed to her limits..

She is best at 63 for taste.. But to be honest I do not care that much for her taste. SO I am pushing her for the maximum sedating effects.

She lapped up the Topshooter and foliar feeding. Much bigger than the last run. The average on the snoes last time was around 42g. So these look to be 50-60 g on some of the bigguns.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Lovely colors on that giesel....another job well done! Good vibez

E

EverLast

Good work!! Gotta love that Sour Diesel :bump:......the CC's cut looks awesome!!! How does it smoke? :wave:

theherbalizor

Veteran
Well its finally day 84 and chop chop for all chems and sours.

Lets start with the Rez Chem 4 x Chem D #4. This is the chem 4 pheno and its a massive yielder. Again could go longer I feel. But this is one week longer than the last run.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php