What's new

Thecrazster's 2022 Fall/Winter Outdoor Run

thecrazster

have some plants that are 3 weeks from seed and some newer additions that haven't even sprouted yet, join me as i try to get my first successful harvest!! wish me luck and watch as i learn along the way :greenstars:

thecrazster

Jack Herer at 3 weeks from seed
IMG_20221106_133931177.jpg

Caribbean Crashers at 2 weeks from seed
IMG_20221106_134017290.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Friend, add just a little of the same soil to the bottom of the cups to raise the seedlings so the roots can grow deeper. Your leaves will grow faster and the stem stronger. 😎

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Your welcome friend. I plant my seed in dixie cups and put them under a low-wattage light. When they get big leaves it's time to put them into a one-gallon pot or plant them outdoors. Outdoors you have to watch out for the freeze or frost dates and make sure your plants are finished before a frost. Since you are on a balcony you can just bring your plants in when it's cold. Here's an example. 😎
IMG_3632.JPG
IMG_3943.JPG

St. Phatty

up to 80 F in the day and as low as 40 F in the night, but usually its in the low 50s at night. the plants are in a shady spot, i'd say they get sunlight for at least 5 hours a day.

Sounds good.

Some plants may not like it.

I would grow a variety - Indica, Sativa, Indica Sativa crosses. Some will probably like it.

If you're growing for personal stash, the crop weight may not matter.

If you're growing for re-sale, could always add extra-lighting. As long as the extra lighting doesn't compromise stealth.

Once I had some LED lights in a black berry thicket with some plants, forgot to turn off the lights.

When it got dark, everybody who drove down the road could see I had something going on in the blackberry thicket. Kind of embarassing.

thecrazster

Your welcome friend. I plant my seed in dixie cups and put them under a low-wattage light. When they get big leaves it's time to put them into a one-gallon pot or plant them outdoors. Outdoors you have to watch out for the freeze or frost dates and make sure your plants are finished before a frost. Since you are on a balcony you can just bring your plants in when it's cold. Here's an example. 😎
View attachment 18778810 View attachment 18778811
i like the idea and your setup. also is that a shop light? in any case, thx for the advice and kind words💚

thecrazster

Sounds good.

Some plants may not like it.

I would grow a variety - Indica, Sativa, Indica Sativa crosses. Some will probably like it.

If you're growing for personal stash, the crop weight may not matter.

If you're growing for re-sale, could always add extra-lighting. As long as the extra lighting doesn't compromise stealth.

Once I had some LED lights in a black berry thicket with some plants, forgot to turn off the lights.

When it got dark, everybody who drove down the road could see I had something going on in the blackberry thicket. Kind of embarassing.
i'd like to think i have a pretty good variety mostly being hybrids some indica leaning, some sativa leaning. im mostly growing for personal use so it shouldn't be that much of an issue. if i was doing large scale i'd want supplemental lighting and maybe a hoop house. anybody ever comment about the black berry bushes? lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts