What's new

The Vault and Phoenix Cannabis Seeds Giveaway

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
Phoenix-Seeds-Giveaway.jpg

We would be keen to get some feedback from both our customers and non customers about The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store. Feel free to leave a comment here or PM me or email [email protected]

As a thank you we are running 50 Seeds giveaway from Phoenix Seeds on our blog - Enter now at https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/phoenix-cannabis-seeds-giveaway

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I wish I had good feedback to give you but I think you should pay more attention to your contests..... or don't have them.

You seem to neglect your contests more often than not. You have 1 contest that has been over for a week and left unannounced and unattended. I actually won 2 of your awesome contests and got seeds for 1 and never received the other. I sent a PM inquiring but you were non-responsive. No tracking of any kind. Can you even ship an item online these days without getting free tracking?

I am not trying to be mean and I'm not complaining about not getting free seeds. I have a zillion seeds. What I am saying is that, as a potential customer can I expect the same, "maybe I'll get them and maybe I won't" shipping without tracking? If I have an inquiry, will you be non-responsive again?

I know there's an excuse. Ran out of suntan lotion, on vacation, suit didn't come back from the cleaners, whatever. When I ran my business, we always had backup procedures in place for when someone drops the ball or gets sick or so many other things that happen in life and business.

Like I said, I'm not flaming or trying to be mean. You wanted feedback. If the contests are an example of your service, well...... what else am I supposed to think.

I would hate to see you stop doing the contests. I know everyone loves them. But, if you are doing them to encourage new business....... I suggest that you do them in a manner that makes me want to do business with you.

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts