What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Trials and Tribulations of a noob.

Seriotica:
She's in full bloom now and she has some trichomes! I couldn't help myself, I rubbed off some trichomes and the smell is very pleasant, the best I can describe it is sort of like a flower, think something like a woman's perfume. Seriotica is also showing some beautiful colors on the upper tops, I'm not sure if these colors are healthy or not since this is my first time running this strain, but they look good.

Bloodmoon:
Lesson learned on the neck breaking technique, I'll tie down the top next time. The white label bloodmoon has comeback harder than ever and she's about to grow into the light. I think a second broken neck is in her future...

Double Dutch:
She's got pistils! No smells yet, but the flowers are starting to take shape and I see some trichomes coming in!

Ak47:
Trichomes are here! She's the farthest behind in terms of flower development, but she has more trichomes than the Double Dutch already!

Bloodmoon back left, Seriotica back right,
Double Dutch front left, Ak47 front right.
20241020_201522.jpg

20241020_201335.jpg

20241020_201343.jpg