What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

the swamp...

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Thanks, Dog, we’re all hanging in there and one way or the other. Ivan is the healthy one in the house and he lets everybody know by his zoomies he performs on a fairly regular basis… i’ve got two procedures. I’m having done in the next month so I’m hoping that should at least give me a little bit more pep in my step because I can barely get off the sofa right now… dutches fading, but I am doing everything in my power to make him comfortable. He’s a great life and enabled me to do the same. Good luck on the plants, with your skill set they just blow up your room…👍 Rumor has it I’m becoming known as the hog man due to the assholes next-door to me… I believe I’m going to enlarge the pen now that I know I’m completely and totally untouchable and legal… next stop is the state attorneys office…😉