What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Super Duper Beautiful or Trippy Photo Thread!

Hermanthegerman

Veteran
FB_IMG_1720129866261.jpg

Loriented

With all the pics you shared in the FP thread, I almost thought it was a shot of the local variety you take on a regular basis. Those are some beautiful photos. You show your skill. Nice shot of the above picture. Beautiful.
Thanks man. I took that pic at 604 AM yesterday, July 6th, standing in my yard. I missed actual sunrise over the mountain, but it was right there between those clouds. It was all in the timing, and a good camera. Edit. I just checked, sunrise was like 5:45 AM

Loriented

With all the pics you shared in the FP thread, I almost thought it was a shot of the local variety you take on a regular basis. Those are some beautiful photos. You show your skill. Nice shot of the above picture. Beautiful.
Now, this pic I did NOT take, but I was there. It was a baby Great Horned Owl, taken in about 1977 with a 35mm Cannon. We just stumbled across it, abd he my buddy got this shot.
1000012757.jpg