What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Super Duper Beautiful or Trippy Photo Thread!

Hermanthegerman

peri alypias
Veteran
FB_IMG_1723898801597.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
You have no earthly idea how many times I get the look 'o disgust from my wife Harley coupled with the line, "Shut the fuck up Cliff Clavin!" :cautious:
we should put together a support group to help unappreciated folks like us. :sneaky: i mean, that's mental/verbal abuse right there! gotta think of a cool name/initials to call ourselves by though, or nobody will take it seriously...:unsure:

Loriented

I had to look it up. I've never heard of such a thing...too cool
Fogbows
form when sunlight interacts with much smaller water droplets contained in fog or mist, rather than rain.
That mountain always creates it's own fog. But I never saw that until today. Perfect timing and location. It was at 422 pm today. Mtn is north east and sun was in south west. Fog is usually at night until morning. I was just trying to get a shot of the fog and the lightning tonight, in the dark. These next set of pics were
1000013511.jpg
1000013487.jpg
using expert raw mode, and it takes a picture for like 5 minutes. I used a Yeti cup as a tripod. Got some cool shots. It's like night vision. It's for getting shots of the stars, but I was playing around. You can see the fog at the base of the mountain already

And these were the lightning shots
1000013481.jpg
1000013482.jpg

Couldn't see any bolts, but it's cool how it lit up the clouds over a 5 minute period.

I took all these today/tonight.
1000013477.jpg

Last edited: