What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Super Duper Beautiful or Trippy Photo Thread!

buzzmobile

Veteran
oops_pictures_69.jpg

o_O

RMS

:smoweed:
Is that a recipe for chicken fingers?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Is that a recipe for chicken fingers?
those legs/feet resemble those of a wild turkey, but i can't imagine a turkey getting in the way of an airplane unless it (the plane) was coming in for a landing at the same field a turkey was coming off of the roost to land at...i've seen them cross lakes before, ridgetop to ridgetop. i guess it's possible. :unsure::dunno:

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
36a791f6990e60938fc7e2.JPG

:mad:

It was 22 years ago, right about at this exact same time in the morning when I was in front of my pc, coffee and a toke in hand, when I read a newsflash on my screen saying that a plane had hit one of the twin towers. This event ended up having a profound effect on my life, completely changing my future trajectory .

36a791f6990e60938fc7e49.JPG

1%2B1%2Bdsfasdfsdsdfa-892.jpg

RMS

:smoweed:

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i watched them hit on tv at work. i was horrified, just as i was about the Oklahoma City bombing of the Murrah building. in both instances though, i was so disappointed that there had apparently been no recognition that this was coming, and that the attempt was inevitable, no preparations made before hand. my first thought, after the horror of recognition was "what took them so long?" i guess it was "vengeance is a dish best served cold". we were living in a false dreamland of "oh, that can't happen here..." :eek:

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
i watched them hit on tv at work. i was horrified, just as i was about the Oklahoma City bombing of the Murrah building. in both instances though, i was so disappointed that there had apparently been no recognition that this was coming, and that the attempt was inevitable, no preparations made before hand. my first thought, after the horror of recognition was "what took them so long?" i guess it was "vengeance is a dish best served cold". we were living in a false dreamland of "oh, that can't happen here..." :eek:
There is a documentary that came out in the 1980's where they explain how the towers were designed to withstand multiple plane impacts each so they knew it was possible and also the planes did NOT bring down the towers.

Old Piney

36a791f6990e60938fc7e2.JPG

:mad:

It was 22 years ago, right about at this exact same time in the morning when I was in front of my pc, coffee and a toke in hand, when I read a newsflash on my screen saying that a plane had hit one of the twin towers. This event ended up having a profound effect on my life, completely changing my future trajectory .

36a791f6990e60938fc7e49.JPG

1%2B1%2Bdsfasdfsdsdfa-892.jpg

RMS

:smoweed:!
Never forget I won't. Never forget the pain ,Never forget the bravery , Never forget we were all patriots and united no Republicans no Democrats just Americans !

Latest posts

Latest posts