What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Super Duper Beautiful or Trippy Photo Thread!

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
growroom on shrooms
trippy-lsd.gif

gmanwho

Veteran
Had to share here too!

It often asked, if a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it, did it make a sound? or something to that effect of wording.

So then.... if a tree falls in the woods and holds it self up, did it really happen??

Well it happened! What are the odds? I mean really, what are the f'ing odds? And then for a human to be around and find one?

Walking to check out the waterfall area last fall i ran into this. And NO, i did not stage it!! As of a few months ago it was still standing.

full

TANO

🍒TANITO🍒
Veteran
On July 23 1926, Keaton shot the climactic train wreck scene in the conifer forest near Cottage Grove. The town declared a local holiday so that everyone could watch the spectacle. Between three and four thousand local residents showed up, including 500 extras from the Oregon National Guard . (Elsewhere in the film, the Oregon National Guard members appear dressed as both Union and Confederate soldiers who cross the landscape in the background of the train tracks).
Keaton used six cameras for the train wreck scene, which began four hours late and required several lengthy trial runs.
The train wreck of the "Texas" shot cost $42,000, the most expensive single shot in silent-film history.
The production company left the wreckage in the riverbed.
The locomotive became a minor tourist attraction for nearly twenty years, until it was salvaged in 1944–45 for scrap during World War II.
the-general-01.gif

Latest posts

Latest posts