What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Super Duper Beautiful or Trippy Photo Thread!

redlaser

Veteran
View Image

An influx of gigantic rodents has brought extra precautions to a Swedish town, where schoolchildren have been ordered to stay indoors during break times.
Residents in the northern Swedish town of Sundsvall have been ordered to keep their doors and windows closed amid an invasion of unusually large rats. This is meant to safeguard local homes and shut off the rats' access to extra food, national broadcaster SVT reported.

"These aren't your normal type of rats you see in the forest. They are as big as cats," Benny Sagmo of the Sundsvall city planning office said. "They've already spread out towards a residential area. Those who live there can't even have their front doors or balcony doors open."

Source:https://sputniknews.com/viral/201806221065662904-sweden-giant-rats/

RMS

:smoweed:

Looks like a Nutria without the long teeth

I have seen rats as big as cats though, at an auction on an Iowa farm.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

r5Hm5BH.jpg

TANO

🍒TANITO🍒
Veteran
This giant sequoia tree was estimated to be over 2600 years old when it was cut down in the 1890s.

9a99fad272582d1a45ba4dbfbb343181.jpg

5be4f7816b6cea72757b6f40529d58d0.jpg

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Great White Shark Hunts In The Waters Of Guadalupe Island, Mexico

Great White Shark Hunts In The Waters Of Guadalupe Island, Mexico

2018-photo-contest-wildlife-1.jpg

RMS

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
This is the place I lived when I worked in the Middle East 14 years ago...

I know it was a tough job, but somebody had to do it!:biggrin:

PS... that's the beach of the Persian Gulf about 200 feet away...

Attachments

• middle east.jpg
    middle east.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 14

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
A tiny fungi gnat sheltering inside the canopy of a toadstool, South Scotland 2017

A tiny fungi gnat sheltering inside the canopy of a toadstool, South Scotland 2017

2018-photo-contest-grand-pri-2.jpg

RMS