What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Super Duper Beautiful or Trippy Photo Thread!

Roms

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Sunset at beach.... Negril, Jamaica in 1972...
I smoked a lot of good ganja and watched a lot of nice sunsets there...

Attachments

• Negril sunset.jpg
    Negril sunset.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 15

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
One of the boats I sailed, to get to Jamaica in '72.

One pitch dark, moonless night, a 500 foot freighter almost ran us over..
He didn't have a single light on..
No masthead light, no navigation lights, nothing!
Bastards wouldn't answer the radio after we made a drastic tack and avoided being hit by less than 100 feet....

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 18

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
zWbKZLO.jpg

EDIT:
sorta sadly, this is one of my fav pics here, I'm a dog person & I recognize every bit of that puppy's body language, I always pray that I'm able to be there to help each of my dog's into their final comfort.

And although it's likely impossible, I hope that none of my canine companions ever have to tend my body until I'm (we're) found, I plan to share life with dogs as long as I'm able.

Oh yeah, I live alone, no job, answering to nobody on a regular basis, so I might not be missed for days :dunno: However I do have 2 friends that I speak to almost daily.

Last edited:

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Just one of the many things I love about sailing!

I took this pic on Thanksgiving.
We were sailing through the Bahamas together and we stopped and rafted the boats together over the Grand Bahama Bank,
to cook Thanksgiving turkey with all the fixin's, and relax, smoke doob, drink beer and just have a good time...:biggrin:

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 23

Latest posts

Latest posts