What's new

The Sub-Current Culture Collective's Hotbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all have the same goal here :rasta::canabis:

dogs-722893.jpg

Thats the most awesome picture ive seen in a while.

ajc0k

yo mash my bad about my lil bitchin i was having a shitty day and my internet kept flickering on nd off allll day so i was praying for bud pics but wasnt getting enough of them going page by page lol.
your results have convinced me pretty much to buy them..lil question on the system, how do you think two 12 xl systems under 6k bare bulb vertical with co2 would perform vs 6k, 3 magnums on each system without co2..?

MASHUP

That's alright bro, all in good humor of course. :friends:

I'd actually try the verti lighting and trees if you have the space, probably the fastest way to 3lbs a light! Either way you'd be smackin' down heavy weight. Personally wont be using Co2 until I know everything else is dialed, then it'll be the icing on the fat nug cake. :abduct:

opt1c

Veteran
heheh..... i'm gonna do 2 600's vertical on a mover :) didn't want to spill the beans beforehand but that's the plan

ajc0k

thats dope mayn. i was thinking would 10 600's be better than 6 1000's? 1000's penetrate and i need that for trees but 4 more lights with the 600's would get some nice coverage..

MASHUP

ajc0k, that's a good idea with the 600s if you can handle it (More bulbs, fans, etc.). You'd be duplicating a major part of Krusty's famous lighting setup - ya know the one with the monster plants.

attachment.jpg

Imagine the boner we'll all get when someone has bushes of a similar nature in an UCXL!

Carboy, not to my knowledge but that would be pretty sick to see 2 16regs side-by-side killin' it with a fat indica. You wouldn't need but a week or two veg that way. :yoinks:

growshower

hahaha that would be an expensive sea of green with all those uc modules, but worthy of my attention if someone did it

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Timber, Paul Bunyan would be proud.

Timber, Paul Bunyan would be proud.

Did someone say trees? I've got the 8XLs on order and I am going to do more with 8gal than I have been doing with 5gal, but if I can keep to 1lb per plant I'll be happy staying even steady, but with a few more plants. Those are 18" tiles in the photos.

Peace, :joint:

boxmunch9

boxmunch9

two_inch_pvc_pipe.jpg

Dewalt%20Miter%20Saw.jpg

Mash's picture riddles, makin' ya use your noodle. Subliminal messages aplenty throughout the thread.

hahah no doubt, thats what i figured.

about the vegging, Im a big fan for flipping my room the same day as i cut everything downdown. you think a 6inch rockwool cube or a new stg insert could be vegged to about 2 foot before the plants get put into the system? or would using cubes take away from how much water you can fill into the bucket effecting root space. thanks brother

MASHUP

Rigged up an ebb&flow table with an airstone and filled it with water/tea/nute, planted the cuttings in 8" net pots with grow rock and let 'er rip. You'll want to veg in the 8" net pots as well so the plants drop right in and take off like rockets. STG inserts look cool.

DSC_7743.jpg

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
Tagged! I grow with Bio-Buckets, and love em, but I'm interested in this setup. Looks like a first-rate system, and I will give it a shot after next harvest. I have many DIY-challenged friends that I think would LOVE this system as well. Anyhow, peace! :joint:

Status
Not open for further replies.