What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Speakers Corner's Funny Pictures Thread

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tp1.jpg
tp2.jpg

Gry

Veteran
Pretty sure it was jets that took out the two towers, but maybe it was the cookie monster's ass
which knocked down the third building.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
no, i watched them fly in. but you go right ahead if it makes you feel better...no rabbit holes for me.

are you sure... ever hear of holograms? There are pictures taken from other than the 'official' videos that show ZERO planes. That aside, the video of them going into the towers is HUGELY fake for anyone with eyes to see critically. One video show the plane 'entering' on the corner of the building, so... how could the building then fall, floor by floor, in its own footprint?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
are you sure... ever hear of holograms? There are pictures taken from other than the 'official' videos that show ZERO planes. That aside, the video of them going into the towers is HUGELY fake for anyone with eyes to see critically. One video show the plane 'entering' on the corner of the building, so... how could the building then fall, floor by floor, in its own footprint?

yes, i am sure. fuckloads of people on the ground and in nearby buildings there saw it too. a hologram? on THAT scale, in broad daylight, realistic enough to fool the whole world (except those self-anointed bearers of the truth) is probably beyond the technical capabilities available right now. but for those that think giant "Jewish space lasers" started our huge fires out west, a hologram probably sounds pretty reasonable, lol...

Latest posts

Latest posts