What's new

The REAL Skunk Bud

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastcoastjoe

Please do or post them on insta so we all can go there and see it i no what i said

And please discredit that cut more please get daz here and have him say its the worst cut he ever seen that way nobody will buy it!

Pretty please with sugar and sprinkles i bet thise magical 3 cuts from California does smell like skunk right u no the three that actually come from me 😂😂😂🙄🙄🙄🤣🤬🤬🤣

I wonder why daz through that in there it was a clever way of claiming it come from him too bad no other cut looks like mine and its been bred for thirty plus years so anything you breed it with it will dominate it with so everyone will no if in the future he finds skunk it come from my line! Im not stupid i laid the bait and u bit like a smallmouth bass and anyone’ with common sense is gonna believe the got not selling you something to someone who is!

Cat got ur tongue

Aww did u block me on insta joe i still have the screenshots

Geez now i wonder who called the law on me? Hmmmmmmmmm

Who would of sent the law to my house oh yeah the only one who had the address
Didn’t realize you were talking to me. I thought you were talking to yourself 🤣. the irony of you calling someone a liar when this thread is littered with your lies

Jonestown88

Didn’t realize you were talking to me. I thought you were talking to yourself 🤣. the irony of you calling someone a liar when this thread is littered with your what did i lie about please tell me

What did i say was a lie

What did i say was a lie
Please tell me what was a lie
What did i say was a lie
Only lie i know of was that daz got 3 skunk cuts from California thats funny then why did u need mine and btw he said thise cuts died so theres that so i would imagine its not gonna smell if u let them die heres the extra cuts i was gonna send to daz and there healthy and skunky

Please tell me what was a lie

Only lie i know of was that daz got 3 skunk cuts from California thats funny then why did u need mine and btw he said thise cuts died so theres that so i would imagine its not gonna smell if u let them die heres the extra cuts i was gonna send to daz and there healthy and skunky
And maybe its not a lie maybe daz did get 3 cuts from cali i wonder If those died too

And maybe its not a lie maybe daz did get 3 cuts from cali i wonder If those died too
Maybe it’s because all there cuts have hlvd i dont know but i do know i have roadkill skunk and im gonna flower on record it then im gonna enter it in a competition! And we will see if im lieing or not!

No one can delete your messages besides you or a mod with sufficient privileges. The truth is what it is.
On instagram joe

On instagram joe
And i didnt buy any seed from europe i asked if he shipped to the USA because of seeds i bought from cloney soprano that was his sour dieselx to supposedly that skunk that i wanted to find a make and cross into an a queens banner auto flower and why cant i buy seed i collect seeds i just wanted to know what salt skunk was cloney said it was that!

And i didnt buy any seed from europe i asked if he shipped to the USA because of seeds i bought from cloney soprano that was his sour dieselx to supposedly that skunk that i wanted to find a make and cross into an a queens banner auto flower and why cant i buy seed i collect seeds i just wanted to know what salt skunk was cloney said it was that!
pal i didnt no that if i collect seeds it changed my rks line damn

pal i didnt no that if i collect seeds it changed my rks line damn
What i can’t understand is if my cuts so bad why do you want it so bad how come u cant get it from daz or why dont u try one if those cuts from California he supposedly has huh if it doesnt stink surely he would give u a cut?

My opinion is he knows what it smells like and if it didnt stink why didnt he say that from the beginning when u had him come on here?

Attachments

• 5265DAA5-F892-45C0-B096-A5271F774E85.jpeg
    5265DAA5-F892-45C0-B096-A5271F774E85.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 30
  • 83998BC6-A1B3-4951-A3E7-5B2D01796A84.jpeg
    83998BC6-A1B3-4951-A3E7-5B2D01796A84.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 28
  • B1BDD0C9-59D7-4218-A83A-0D3EC265127E.jpeg
    B1BDD0C9-59D7-4218-A83A-0D3EC265127E.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.